Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our girl Espi, a daughter to our newly crowned Grand Champ Ooh-Rah, really shined this weekend at Bullymania I. This girl took first in her class, Best Standard Female, Best Overall Female and Best of Winners and in a of bold statement even beat her dad Ooh-Rah for the Best in Breed in the first show under Ricardo Martinez. She then went on to win first place in her age grou and Reserve Standard Female under Rolando Mata. Espi is almost 11 months old and just 60 pts away from earning the Champion title. This lil Ooh-Rah clone is definitely following in her daddy's footsteps.

Huge thanks to Bully The Kid and all his people for hosting such a great event. From awards, judges, handler's class, evironment everything was first class. Congrats to all the other winners as well!!

Reactions: pitbullmamanatl

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
She get it from her Daddy! lol

This is my favorite pic of her! She has serious attitude. Love this beautiful girl! Congrats to you and Steph, as well! Y'all have worked hard and it definitely shows!

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Good looking female.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Wow Espi is gorgeous, she does take after Ooh-Rah, again CONGRATS ont he wins, she is a stunner for sure :D

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Gorgeous dog and definitely deserving of her wins :D

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
good looking girl! congrats!

·
Original Prankster
13,927 Posts
Aww what a pretty girl :) I love your dogs they are just the :poop: