Premium Member
4,650 Posts
ok funny but uggggggggghhhhhhh

crazy boston!!

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah it's gross, I know but the crazy thing is you can just be sitting on the couch and he will attack you like that with out warning. He always gets you with your mouth open! Another reason his name fits him.... General Mc Nasty!

·
Banned
4,383 Posts
Yeah it's gross, I know but the crazy thing is you can just be sitting on the couch and he will attack you like that with out warning. He always gets you with your mouth open! Another reason his name fits him.... General Mc Nasty!
Yeah I see how it fits now!!!

·
Premium Member
4,650 Posts
Hope he hadnt just finished drinking out of the toilet bowl or licking his BUTT!!!

·
I AINT HARD TO FIND
7,624 Posts
Hahahaha more liek the rocket pit he just zoomed up there! that's freakin hilarious...

and at the end... "go away!" LOL he waited THAT long to say it LOL too funny :D :D :D

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Siren still putting up with Riot?? Lol cute video.

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
Lisa what can you tell me about the breed? My Fiance is dying to get a female, I am not a fan on owning a female dog because I would spoil the dog too much and let it do what it wants. How are the energy levels? dog agression? health?

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Siren still putting up with riot?? Lol cute video.
Siren is going to eat Riot! lol she does not really like riot she just tolerates her and I think I need to watch them so riot will live to see her 1st b day! lol

Lisa what can you tell me about the breed? My Fiance is dying to get a female, I am not a fan on owning a female dog because I would spoil the dog too much and let it do what it wants. How are the energy levels? dog agression? health?
Boston Terriers (BT) are great little dogs but are kind of a pain to live with. He is off the wall with his energy and demands I play with him for at least 3 hours a day. Of course it is not 3 straight hours but like 30-45 min here and there. I had to teach him a word that means stop what you are doing and go away. I tell him enough, and he looks at me like I said the worst thing in the world to him and walks away! lol

You can curb DA if you work at it but they have a ton of health issues. General has luxating patella's on both knees and will need surgery at some point. He also has entropion of the eyes and his nose holes are too small and need to be drilled bigger. They also can have soft pallet issues and many other problems so do research and find a good breeder. He also cannot tolerate heat or cold and has to have jackets in the winter and in the summer they can heat stroke very fast.

He also will play till he has a seizure so you have to tell them when to stop and take a break or they could die.

He is so high maintenance but I never thought such a little dog could bring me such joy!:)

·
Registered
618 Posts
Gotta love Boston kisses. My sis had one not to long ago. I had a rescue that I fostered for a while last year. I would so get one

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
Siren is going to eat Riot! lol she does not really like riot she just tolerates her and I think I need to watch them so riot will live to see her 1st b day! lol

Boston Terriers (BT) are great little dogs but are kind of a pain to live with. He is off the wall with his energy and demands I play with him for at least 3 hours a day. Of course it is not 3 straight hours but like 30-45 min here and there. I had to teach him a word that means stop what you are doing and go away. I tell him enough, and he looks at me like I said the worst thing in the world to him and walks away! lol

You can curb DA if you work at it but they have a ton of health issues. General has luxating patella's on both knees and will need surgery at some point. He also has entropion of the eyes and his nose holes are too small and need to be drilled bigger. They also can have soft pallet issues and many other problems so do research and find a good breeder. He also cannot tolerate heat or cold and has to have jackets in the winter and in the summer they can heat stroke very fast.

He also will play till he has a seizure so you have to tell them when to stop and take a break or they could die.

He is so high maintenance but I never thought such a little dog could bring me such joy!:)
Yea i read tons about their health issues, thanks for the info. I just didnt know what to think on their energy level because I met one that was pretty chill.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts