·
Kelevra
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
:goodpost::goodpost::goodpost:
except is shows treadmills associated with dog fighting.. most ppl cant run to keep up with these dogs they need to run the equivilent of alaskan sled dogs .. basically .. great message!!! though thanks for sharing!!! :pupruns:

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Ugh i gotta use a comp to see. I gotta wait
Till I go home.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
awesome vid HJ, that is one of the better ones I have seen :D Thanks for posting :D

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Good vid..Im stealing and posting on FB

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
very cute , some of those jumps those dogs did like the frisbee on the rope WOW. Love the ones twith that dog and the siamese cat was hilarious when it popped outta the bag and then hanging out on the tire lol.

·
Kelevra
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
bump ** for awesomeness

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
Holy mother of vicious dogs!!! How in the heck did I miss this video!? Looking back at the date, I believe I was on a hiatus at that time and that is how I missed it. Thanks for bumping it back up HJ!! Love it!

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,250 Posts
You must've clicked something wrong lol. Operator error.
I'm an IT guy... I don't generally make mistakes with computer. I can, I'm not perfect and in this case it was my error to try and view it through youtube on my phone and not on my laptop....

Works fine on my laptop, I just had to open up the firewall to the port at my desk to allow me out to the interwebs :roll:

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
See! Everyone makes mistakes, lol. Even the IT folks! Ha ha. Glad you were able to see it though. Sneaky guy, going around the firewall at work. lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts