Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, so I've been promising pix, and here they are!

First up, we have Sparky, who was added to the family in March.

My very own demon dog.

A bit blurry, but still cute b/c he's giving me raspberries lol.

Love this pic, too. FYI, his floppy ear is now fully erect!

And, transitioning to my infamous pin cushion addition (thanks for that idea, Lisa)...

Dog's point of view (Sparky and Sir Rolls Royce aka Roller or Rolls, supposed Rottie pup)

Smile, you're on TLP camera, lol

Rolls, as a guest (prior to becoming officially part of the family)

Num-yummy!

Introduction to Trinity (not interested, lol)

"Not sure what this stuff is, but I ruvv it" lol

"Eww! Big hairball comin my way!"

Water break is necessary.

Water break again.

Hot at only 75 degrees lol

"I'm sitting pretty, can I pweeeeaaassseeee have some bbq?"

Overload of cuteness yet? I know, they're not APBTs, but they think they are, lol. They're treated no different than I would an APBT (training, socialization, love and a good home).

Thanks for takin' a peek! Hope to post more soon.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Very cute! Feels nice to have dogs again doesn't it :D

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
They are both adorable.I thought you were dogsitting the puppy.When did he become a permanent addition?I guess congrats are in order.Congrats on the new puppy!:):woof:

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very cute! Feels nice to have dogs again doesn't it :D
Yes, it does! Now, to find a house and road trip money, lol. Snoopy, come home!

They are both adorable.I thought you were dogsitting the puppy.When did he become a permanent addition?I guess congrats are in order.Congrats on the new puppy!:):woof:
I was, but his previous owner decided that she didn't have time for him, and no knowledge of dog training (which I offered to help with), so she offered to just let me have him. I think there was more behind it, but since he's happier here with Trinity anyway, it doesn't matter. Every morning, the first thing Trinity does is go to him, grab him and say "Aw, Rolwer... Love you" and give him a kiss. Then she does the same to Sparky. Roller will lay on the floor belly up with his head in her lap, hide in the kitchen cabinet with her, and gladly accept any food she has to offer (what dog doesn't love a kid that feeds them?).

He officially became a part of the family last week when his previous owner returned home and sat me down to talk about why she didn't feel she needed a dog, especially a puppy that requires so much time. He's only 11 weeks old, per the shelter adoption papers she gave me. I've got to transfer his file over to my name when I take Sparky in for his check up this afternoon.He's due for a round of shots (Roller is), and I'm curious to see how much he weighs. He's guestimated to be Rottie/Lab mix. But, being a shelter dog, there's no telling, right!? No matter though, we love him, and he loves us.

Reactions: dixieland

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Oh wow mah, look at Sparky's ears, lovin those, and Rolls is adorable, I am glad you got dogs again, can't wait til you bring Snoop home with them, then you;ll have a full house lol

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
they are adorable bev!!! You'll have to bring them to the greeneville show if you get to come :D

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Great pics Bev, and congrats on the new babies. They're both mega adorable :)

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks ladies! Jessie.. I'd love to bring em along to the show.. Hopefully I'm not working.. and will see since I've been reduced to part time, I'll probably be able to make it. We'll have to see though! I'll keep you posted.

They're wonderful!! Trinity and I love having a dog... it makes our lives complete!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
One day soon mah you'll be at shows. And ROller is gonna rock the wp track :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts