Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody. The big bad Boogieman has arrived :) LOL

I'm Brian aka Boogieman, aka Boogie Nights kennels.

I was referred to the site by Sadie and look fwd to looking around. Seen a few people already I recognize.

I am into showing dogs in the ADBA and AADR. Nothing better than the dogs, and I like them more than most people I know. LOL

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Welcome- I've seen you on GD-
Beautiful dogs

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Well hello Brian, welcome to Gp, you know you must post pics of all them sexy dogs you got. :D Hope to see you in NM or at least at Nationals. Look forward to your convos around here :D

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
welcome to the forum :)

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Hi everybody. The big bad Boogieman has arrived :) LOL

I'm Brian aka Boogieman, aka Boogie Nights kennels.

I was referred to the site by Sadie and look fwd to looking around. Seen a few people already I recognize.

I am into showing dogs in the ADBA and AADR. Nothing better than the dogs, and I like them more than most people I know. LOL
The turd Flusher has arrived whooo hooo!!! LOL Hey B glad to have you here thanks for coming!:)

·
Banned
98 Posts
Thanks for the welcome everybody. :)

As some who I recognize know I am upfront and honest. Most of the time too much for a lot of folks. Most either really like what I say, or can't stand it :) I don't and won't apologize for my views about our breed and the turds that are ruining it. I'll call a turd a turd, and an idiot an idiot LOL.

I might make it through the weekend without getting banned since I'll be gone to the ADBA show in MO hahaha

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
I should hope you will stay with us a lot longer than the weekend B! hahaha. Junkyard has managed to stay afloat going on 8-9 months now. Livy AKA MissAPBT is here too! Bulldog's can be maintained we just stick out from the rest of them hahaha.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.