Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The Ford Mustang Boss 302 is BACK for 2012. :) Aside from the "fake boss" striping packs made by Shinoda in the 90's, and other kit's I've seen people putting on the new body style stangs. Ford has finally released the first Boss Mustang since the Boss 351 went out of production in 1973.

The 2012 Boss 302 has the all new 5.0 engine making a whopping 444 horsepower!

A video here.....
2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302 | Bringing the Legend Back to the Streets | Ford.com

I can't wait to see one of these bad boys in person. :D

·
Registered
536 Posts
:love: **drools on keyboard** If I hadn't just bought my Ford Raptor (6.2L V8, 411 HP stock... ;)), I would totally go for one of these! Well, I guess I could get one, but that would mean my current 'Stang would have to go, and that ain't happening! lol. Yeah, I'm kind of a car nut :hammer:

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What year of stang do you have? Man that raptor sounds NICE! I've only seen a couple of those around town. Do you have pics of it? I bet it's a monster!

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
You guys might be interested in what's available here. These use the same block as the new 5.0 in the Mustang but with different heads and more importantly, a supercharger.

The 335 is because it's rated at 335kW (450hp). I say rated because it actually puts out a lot more than that and Ford Australia doesn't want to scare people.

My car is a BF XR8 which is a few years old now and has the Boss 5.4 naturally aspirated engine ( long story short it's basically the US truck block mated with 4.6 Mustang heads).

·
Registered
536 Posts
What year of stang do you have? Man that raptor sounds NICE! I've only seen a couple of those around town. Do you have pics of it? I bet it's a monster!
The Mustang an '02, but in mint condition because it was garage kept. The raptor is pretty bada**, haven't seen it in person yet, it'll be here Thursday. :) My BF also has a '93 Z28 Camaro with an LT4 Corvette motor. ok, ok, I've gotta show off a few pics... ;)

The Raptor (dealership picture, it's going to be modded once it gets here) ;)

The Mustang

And the Z28

We've got quite a few other toys, but I'll keep my threadjacking to a minimum... lol :roll:

You guys might be interested in what's available here. These use the same block as the new 5.0 in the Mustang but with different heads and more importantly, a supercharger.

The 335 is because it's rated at 335kW (450hp). I say rated because it actually puts out a lot more than that and Ford Australia doesn't want to scare people.

My car is a BF XR8 which is a few years old now and has the Boss 5.4 naturally aspirated engine ( long story short it's basically the US truck block mated with 4.6 Mustang heads).
That almost looks like a Focus, not a Mustang! lol. But it sounds pretty sweet nonetheless!

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
That almost looks like a Focus, not a Mustang! lol. But it sounds pretty sweet nonetheless!
It's a Falcon. We kept making them over here when you guys stopped. Rear wheel drive not front wheel drive like a Focus. The version in the pic is the new GT version.

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That falcon is BADDD! I wish they made those here in the states instead of the Taurus.... Although the new Taurus sho is pretty nice.

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The Mustang an '02, but in mint condition because it was garage kept. The raptor is pretty bada**, haven't seen it in person yet, it'll be here Thursday. :) My BF also has a '93 Z28 Camaro with an LT4 Corvette motor. ok, ok, I've gotta show off a few pics... ;)

The Raptor (dealership picture, it's going to be modded once it gets here) ;)

The Mustang

And the Z28

We've got quite a few other toys, but I'll keep my threadjacking to a minimum... lol :roll:

Very nice! :) Thanks for sharing!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts