GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Being big silly goof balls

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL Blues face hahaha I love it. Those boys are awesome together. I hope my two stay like that forever.
Yea I was cracking up when I saw howthis pic came out. They are excellent together. I will say this, they are both intact and it takes alot to keep them in line lol. A lot of stepping in and interventions lol. Its great watching how these boys play and get along.

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Yea I was cracking up when I saw howthis pic came out. They are excellent together. I will say this, they are both intact and it takes alot to keep them in line lol. A lot of stepping in and interventions lol. Its great watching how these boys play and get along.
Oh I feel you there because I am ALWAYS stepping in to intervene with my two. Gotta keep the kids in line! Because they def try each other but when I get involved they know what's up LOL.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
what a great shot!! Handsome boys!!

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh I feel you there because I am ALWAYS stepping in to intervene with my two. Gotta keep the kids in line! Because they def try each other but when I get involved they know what's up LOL.
It's usually Onyx. He's coming into his own so he needs to get checked often lol. When I step in, they both hit the ground

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
It's usually Onyx. He's coming into his own so he needs to get checked often lol. When I step in, they both hit the ground
There is always one trouble maker Bogart is mine! He is always trying to have his way with Ava! LOL Little booger. But yeah when the sheriff steps in they know what time it is LOL.

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lol I bet.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Lookin good ;)

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I think 25-26 inches.

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Whoa, he's a FREAK! lol JK I bet no one will mess around with your house.... haha
Lol. He doesn't seem that big to me since he's so lean in structure. But yea, not to many people come over.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts