Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was nice so we went out and worked and played :)
Dosia got his harness from Tablerock, it's awesome!!!!!!!! He's doing great with it. We had him hooked to the little truck and he was pulling the kids back and forth in front of the house and I dropped my camera in the street and broke it :cry: so I didn't get any pics with the kids :( Now I have to get a new camera :cry:

Dosia workin with his new harness :)

Lets play now

Marley says, "Keep it down I'm sleepin over here!!!!!!" lol

Gotta warm the belly in the sun lol

What are you lookin at

Thanks for looking​

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's actually called a squish ball. I got it from the pet store. It has a plug and you fill it with water so when they chew it squirts them in the mouth. It's Dosia's most prized toy :)

·
SRK's Hero Of War CGC
2,674 Posts
He looks handsome in his new harness. I am ordering Bogart's BDD harness Monday night. I am super excited!!!

ADD: I just realized that Dosia would look flipping Pimp in a neon green or neon yellow collar!

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
lookin good!!! dosia is so handsome!! :D

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He looks handsome in his new harness. I am ordering Bogart's BDD harness Monday night. I am super excited!!!

ADD: I just realized that Dosia would look flipping Pimp in a neon green or neon yellow collar!
YAY!!!!! I bet Bogie's gunna do great :) Yea I really like that green on him it looks great :)
lookin good!!! dosia is so handsome!! :D
Thank you so much :) He makes me so proud :)

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks girl. There to funny, Marley kept taking Dosia's ball and burying it. The dosia would dig it up and run around the yard throwing it for himself and spazzing out. It was hilarious.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
awww he looks so good, loving the harness on him. we ordered one from tablerock as well cant wait till it gets here.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That's awesome. They make great quality harnesses. Is Loki going to be pulling?

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
ya the man had him trying it out a bit last year using one of the adba mambers harness , wanted to see if loki would even do it before we ordered one and he did great ended up placing so got him his own for this year. something fun for them to do and hopefully drain some energy from spazzy red dog a few times a week lol.

·
Registered
536 Posts
What handsome boys! They're looking great! :)

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ya the man had him trying it out a bit last year using one of the adba mambers harness , wanted to see if loki would even do it before we ordered one and he did great ended up placing so got him his own for this year. something fun for them to do and hopefully drain some energy from spazzy red dog a few times a week lol.
That's aweome. I bet he's gunna love his new harness :) I can't wait to hit some shows this year :)
What handsome boys! They're looking great! :)
Thank you so much. How the heck have you guys been, it's been a minute.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Thank you so much. How the heck have you guys been, it's been a minute.
We've been good, winter's finally coming to an end, so Bullet's gonna start getting some good workouts to work off the winter weight. lol. Although, he didn't really gain all that much weight. Here's my latest update, if you didn't already see it... http://www.gopitbull.com/pictures/35494-took-bullet-out-some-offroading-fun-pic-heavy.html
Now that he's our only dog, he's gonna be getting a lot more one-on-one attention, I'm seriously thinking about getting him a harness like you have so I can actually tire him out, which is dang near impossible to do! My arm wears out from using the ball-chucker wayy before he does! lol. I'm crossing my fingers for a less-rainy summer than we had last year so that we can go 4-wheeling more often, definitely one of Bullet's favorites, and a good workout too. :)

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Isn't it great to get back to spring and summer. It's still kinda cold over here too. We went to our first Splash Dogs event and it totally rained the whole time :( It should be better in a month though. I bet Bullet world love to do some WP :)

·
Registered
536 Posts
I think he'll love it too. I've had him pull stuff around before, I have a dogsled harness that I use, but it's not ideal for anything super heavy. I wish I lived somewhere that I could get a weightpull club going or something, there's maybe one or two other people I know in this town that would be even slightly interested in doing it. Not a whole lot going on in the dog world around here. lol

·
Registered
21 Posts
Im loving that harness. Looking healthy

·
Registered
795 Posts
Great pictures as always.

Dosia is looking as handsome as ever!!
Especially with his totally cool green WP harness :)

·
SRK's Hero Of War CGC
2,674 Posts
YAY!!!!! I bet Bogie's gunna do great :) Yea I really like that green on him it looks great :)
Yessir, He started before I left with Riley's harness and dragging around some rocks in a milk jug for noise. he really likes it and started getting the hang of it real quickly so we are ordering him his BDD harness monday night. Bogart will be 9 months in May so I think it is a good age to start with foundation and confidence building we wont get into weight until sometime after he is a year old with light drags.

I love the color combo you picked. I thought you were going to get the wrap?

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I think he'll love it too. I've had him pull stuff around before, I have a dogsled harness that I use, but it's not ideal for anything super heavy. I wish I lived somewhere that I could get a weightpull club going or something, there's maybe one or two other people I know in this town that would be even slightly interested in doing it. Not a whole lot going on in the dog world around here. lol
You could try starting on and see if other people are interested. I'm not really sure what your area is like though.
Im loving that harness. Looking healthy
Thank you very much :)
Great pictures as always.

Dosia is looking as handsome as ever!!
Especially with his totally cool green WP harness :)
Thanks girl. He always has looked great in green :)

Yessir, He started before I left with Riley's harness and dragging around some rocks in a milk jug for noise. he really likes it and started getting the hang of it real quickly so we are ordering him his BDD harness monday night. Bogart will be 9 months in May so I think it is a good age to start with foundation and confidence building we wont get into weight until sometime after he is a year old with light drags.

I love the color combo you picked. I thought you were going to get the wrap?
That's awesome that he's already taking to it well, hims want to make momma proud. I had my mom order the harness for me since I don't have a credit card and she totally missed the part about the wrap :( It's cool for now but I might wrap it myself in the future when he actually starts dragging real weight.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts