he was trying to jump over my head lol

got it

Dosia tearing off his toy again lol

Poor guy nothing left up there

Thanks for looking​

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Nice pics KG. your dog always seem to be having the time of their lives.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Aw thanks Rudy :) Happy dogs come from California :D lol. They are super spoiled little dogs too.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
OMG Krystal that pic, the side profile of Dosia, omg he looks sooooo much liek Pooh Bear, I am lovin the pic of Marley flirtin, he really reminds me a lot of the Poi dog we brought back frm Hawaii when I was a kid, his name was Nubs, lol. Great pics girl, I can't wait to meet them :D

·
Medal polisher for kg420
3,056 Posts
nice pics..lol the first pic of marley is cute..dosia looks grey in the sunlight and black in like the house..hes multi colored:-O

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
Aw, your boys look so handsome and happy!! :D

I love how in a couple of the pics Marley looks like a teddy bear, lol.

·
SRK's Hero Of War CGC
2,674 Posts
MARLEY!!!!!!! <3
lol
have you looked into cow hides for Dosia? they would last longer. :)
I am setting up the new sprigpoles today for mine so we will see if they like the cow hides.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
OMG RR, cowhides are the BEST, that will keep my guys on it longer than anythign and if Penny was here hahahha it took a breakl stick to get her off :p

·
SRK's Hero Of War CGC
2,674 Posts
Mine ripped up the shipping box they came in so I am hoping they love them on the springpole. They are gross though, long hair cow hide..I am thinking of having them shaved. ROLMAO!
RR= No like dead critters or dead critter fur

·
Registered
795 Posts
Great pictures!

Dosia looks awesome as always :)

&& Marley, your adorable as well..

The girls send kisses your way!

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
OMG Krystal that pic, the side profile of Dosia, omg he looks sooooo much liek Pooh Bear, I am lovin the pic of Marley flirtin, he really reminds me a lot of the Poi dog we brought back frm Hawaii when I was a kid, his name was Nubs, lol. Great pics girl, I can't wait to meet them :D
I know they really do look so much a like I think Pooh bear was his soul sister :) Your gunna love them.
nice pics..lol the first pic of marley is cute..dosia looks grey in the sunlight and black in like the house..hes multi colored:-O
Yes he's a chamelion doggay!! :)
Aw, your boys look so handsome and happy!! :D

I love how in a couple of the pics Marley looks like a teddy bear, lol.
LOLL Marley is a teddy bear :)
MARLEY!!!!!!! <3
lol
have you looked into cow hides for Dosia? they would last longer. :)
I am setting up the new sprigpoles today for mine so we will see if they like the cow hides.
Yea I have a box of them coming in soon :)
OMG RR, cowhides are the BEST, that will keep my guys on it longer than anythign and if Penny was here hahahha it took a breakl stick to get her off :p
LOLL I can totally see that :D
Mine ripped up the shipping box they came in so I am hoping they love them on the springpole. They are gross though, long hair cow hide..I am thinking of having them shaved. ROLMAO!
RR= No like dead critters or dead critter fur
LOLLL!!!!
Great pictures!

Dosia looks awesome as always :)

&& Marley, your adorable as well..

The girls send kisses your way!
AWW thanks girl. The boys are blushing :D

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
LOLL!! isn't it the cutest. Every time he runs away he reminds me of a little deer :)

·
15 wins 3 losses
461 Posts
Great pics kg! Haha Marley looks so content to just lay down and chew on that broom handle lol. And Dosia is always looking so happy!

Such handsome boys you got there ;)

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks Lauren (hugs)

P.S. you gotta teach me how to do all them sweet smiles you do :D

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
OMG Krystal you just said it, Dosia and Pooh Bear were soul mates, like soul litterm ates :D I totally believe that, it's ok cause me and SGH had a dream about each other's dogs, so yes I do believe that, he is more blue or silver in color than she was, but that FACE, gawd I love his face, oh I really can't wait to give them sugars :D

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I know what you mean so many times I have been out playing with him and I've though of Penny. Especially this pic right here, I swear it was her in the yard that day. The color looks more brown just like her. They were totally soul brother and sister :)

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
how did i not know marley had a nub tail!?! oh well you guy are great i just love them , they are so happy!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts