Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Here are the boys! Been a while since I've posted pictures.. but here are a few new ones! :) Bonez is getting HUGE! Its amazing watching him grow. He's getting better about the craziness too, thank God! :)

Anyway, PICS!

BIG and I just chillin'

My two CRAZY, IDIOT, MORON, but loving boys! :) Hyper, hyper brindles.. lol Bonez is much heavier then Buddy already.. just not quite as tall. Bonez weighs about 80 lbs. now.. didn't weigh him this week, but that's my guess. He was 72, about 2 weeks ago.. and he's averaging 4-5 lbs. a week, so its a good guess. :) He'll be 5 months old on 6/18. :)

BIG slubber man!

I love how Bonez is starting to get that 'Mastiff' look to him! :)

Bonez is a MAJOR bully to BIG when playing in the yard.. BIG has probably 80 lbs. on him, but is CONSTANTLY getting his butt handed to him! haha.. this is how it usually looks when they are in the yard playing

Not sure what happened here................................

Then, my little Bonez-y

Enjoy!
Adrian

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Big cute dogs

·
Registered
471 Posts
huge but cute dogs=] Love the brindle ones coloring very pretty

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
ADRIAN!!!!!!!!!!! Where you been? I love your new addition.... he is getting freakin huge! They must eat you out of a house at home. Bonez is definitely getting that Mastiff look. What is everyone weighing in at these days?

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Very cute boys! I couldn't handle all that drool and slobber as well as hair in my home! That is just to much dog for me. Those boys are going to need there own house soon LOL! I have a friend who has a Dane and another friend with a English mastiff. They are constantly swiping stuff off there counter tops! Love big dogs though just in someone elses house ;)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Adrian dude, the boys are looking awesome and when did you get Bonez?? Man BIG has gotten so mature looking ;) Thanks for sharing

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
what cuties, i would like a brindel mastiff

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Wow look how big those boys are getting. I remember when big was the "little" baby :) Time sure does fly.

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ADRIAN!!!!!!!!!!! Where you been? I love your new addition.... he is getting freakin huge! They must eat you out of a house at home. Bonez is definitely getting that Mastiff look. What is everyone weighing in at these days?
Been pretty busy.. :( Its so difficult getting good pictures of these morons. They never sit still.. crazy dogs! haha! They definitely eat WAY to much.. its crazy. I'm going through like 10 lbs. of meat a day! :( Its whack..

BIG was 144 lbs. last month and Bonez was 75 lbs. at 20 weeks. :)

Very cute boys! I couldn't handle all that drool and slobber as well as hair in my home! That is just to much dog for me. Those boys are going to need there own house soon LOL! I have a friend who has a Dane and another friend with a English mastiff. They are constantly swiping stuff off there counter tops! Love big dogs though just in someone elses house ;)
The drool is a bit annoying, but it isn't to bad.. my boys aren't heavy droolers, thank God. But we will be getting a bigger house in the next year or two, hopefully, if all works out. Oh, and we don't allow counter surfing! hahaha

Adrian dude, the boys are looking awesome and when did you get Bonez?? Man BIG has gotten so mature looking ;) Thanks for sharing
Thanks! I got Bonez about 3 months ago. :) He's been a bit of a pain in the ass, but we are working with him.

Wow look how big those boys are getting. I remember when big was the "little" baby :) Time sure does fly.
I knooooooow! Its so crazy to think that almost a year ago, he was like 20 lbs.. LOL! :)

Thanks everyone!

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Look at them two rolling around. Man it is going to ground shacking when both are full grown. Looking great.

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
hahaha the one you captioned "not sure what happened here" had me dying, I thought the same thing when I looked. Handsome pups!!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
OMG they are so big , and BOnez OMG he is bigger then bud now? love those boys of yours really great looking .

1 - 12 of 12 Posts