Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the Bud man's drug. He goes through withdrawals if he doesn't get to play with this thing every day. LOL.

Seriously though, he loves playing with the flirt pole. The second he see's me grab it. He runs straight to the grass and sits to wait for me. Its halarious. I love this dog sooooooooooo much, its unbelievable. Everyone has there "heart" dog, and he most certainly is mine. :)

Enjoy!

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
bahaha.. love how he drops to the ground

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
bahaha.. love how he drops to the ground
LOL, yeah, that cracks me up. He was really tired. We were playing with the flirt pole for about 10 minutes before I started recording. Hahaha

great video!Thanks for posting!
:) Thanks!

That is a great way to get exercise! Thanks for posting. Love the way he just lays there.
Oh yes.. most definitely a wonderful way to get that energy out for sure. He HATES to lose in tug of war, so he'll do whatever he has to do not let go.. so if that means he's gassing out, then he'll lay down a bit while holding on to regain strength. LOL.

LMAO he's such a funny boy :) Great video :)
Haha, thanks! He is most certainly a big goof. :)

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Gotta love the Bud Man!! Is he showing BIG the ropes?
Haha, oh yeah! He's showing him how its done around here. BIG is still kinda scared of Buddy though, but he's warming up to him more and more each day. :)

lol i have that exct same rope but smaller
I seriously LOVE this rope! This thing cost me $5 at petsmart, and it so soooooo durable, strong, and super light weight. It rocks. I bought another one as back up for when/if this one breaks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts