1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Bully Booth with Bully the Kid
10/9pm CST and 7pm PST

Dave Wilson speaks on:
The ABKC, Razors Edge, Elite Edge, the boards, the banning and he also speaks out about the
lies, lawsuits, crooks, thieves, jealousy, dictatorships, forums, trademarks and other registries. Tune in to hear what the hell he is going to do about all of this on Tuesday night's edition of the Booth.

No punches pulled...what do you want to know? Dave will be answering questions from callers. Don't miss this interview!

Call in (646)727-3340

Tune in tonight for the
Bully Booth
with Bully the Kid.
Click
here
to listen to the show on Blogtalk and join the live chat during the show.

To participate in the chat you need to make a Blogtalk account if you do not already have one. You can also use your Facebook to log in.

10pm EST/9pm CST/7pm PST

·
Good with tools
9,791 Posts
We'll see who shows up for the show. Most people want to speculate and may be afraid of the truth. Dave will tell you and he has no prob doing it. Right now all I want to know is why he hasnt tried to discourage others from doing what he has already done. Its a waste of time at this point

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We'll see who shows up for the show. Most people want to speculate and may be afraid of the truth. Dave will tell you and he has no prob doing it. Right now all I want to know is why he hasnt tried to discourage others from doing what he has already done. Its a waste of time at this point
Are you talking about last week's show with Clint?

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
:goodpost::clap: exactly.........

I think its just do, people need to swallow their rocks and get over themselves. I like your philosophy, "just ask Dave".. LOL Yes this should set the record straight indeed Loren(spelling?)

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:goodpost::clap: exactly.........

I think its just do, people need to swallow their rocks and get over themselves. I like your philosophy, "just ask Dave".. LOL Yes this should set the record straight indeed Loren(spelling?)
lol FH.... My name is in my signature.... you're funny!

·
Good with tools
9,791 Posts
Dont miss this show mofo's!
40 minutes!!!
get registered at blogtalk to get in the chat during the show. its fast and furious but easy to keep up with.

·
Good with tools
9,791 Posts
I highly recomond listening to this archived show. Dave answered everything thrown at him. BTK was and always is awesome, and LAUREN did a great job producing this show.
Take the opprtunity to hear what Dave says about things. I was late but it was still very imformative

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I highly recomond listening to this archived show. Dave answered everything thrown at him. BTK was and always is awesome, and LAUREN did a great job producing this show.
Take the opprtunity to hear what Dave says about things. I was late but it was still very imformative
Thanks, Bossmandude!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts