Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Bully Booth with Bully the Kid
10/9pm CST and 7pm PST

Tonight Eddie from Blueline Army stops by the Booth. He will discuss his thoughts on what is wrong in the Bully Community with BTK. They will cover topics such as showing and why the OGs and pioneers in the Bully World are getting out of the game. BTK and Eddie will also take questions from listeners so if you have a question or just want to get something off your chest then the Kid wants to hear from you.

There are 4 more days until Bully Independence Day in Perry, GA so tune in for last minute details regarding the show, booth, and hotel information.

Call in (646)727-3340

Tune in tonight for the Bully Booth with Bully the Kid.
Click here to listen to the show on Blogtalk and join the live chat during the show.

To participate in the chat you need to make a Blogtalk account if you do not already have one. You can also use your Facebook to log in.

10pm EST/9pm CST/7pm PST

·
Good with tools
9,791 Posts
I have 1 vip available for free tonite. you cant have it unless your in the chatroom! get over there and register at blogtalk for your chance at it.

·
Bully Enemy #1
157 Posts
I will be there!!!!!! That better be mine. LOL

·
Bully Enemy #1
157 Posts

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Biggest turn out tonight both in chat and caller queue! That's what's up. Thanks to everybody!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts