1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Bully Booth with Bully the Kid
10/9pm CST and 7pm PST

Tonight on the Booth, we will discuss
stud and puppy raffles. Are they good or bad for the breed and should they be encouraged? In addition, we will talk about why the American Bully comes in so many different sizes and heights.

Also, there is a bully family in Missouri that is in need of help after their home was destroyed by a tornado.

Call in (646)727-3340

Tune in tonight for the Bully Booth with Bully the Kid.
Click here to listen to the show on Blogtalk and join the live chat during the show.

To participate in the chat you need to make a Blogtalk account if you do not already have one. You can also use your Facebook to log in.

10pm EST/9pm CST/7pm PST

Bossmandude is letting me give away a free VIP to the most active participant (new listener) in the chat room tonight!

·
Take no prisoners
554 Posts
I got the window up.. (been up for about an hour lol) do you leave a comment? is that how you chat when the show starts?

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
the chat room will pop up when the show starts , you need to be signed in to participate either by making an account or using your facebook to sign in.

·
Take no prisoners
554 Posts
thanks for the heads up, I just noticed the topic you guys must have been thinking about me lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts