Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LOL...Went back to the lake today...and Princess wanted to play with the ducks again...thought I would share my favorite picture with yall...thanks for looking...

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Finally got the action settings on my cam right...lol...before these would have been a blur...caught her right in the air...i thought it was cool...lol

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
nothing better than the shots when they are up off the ground :) good pic

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Awesome shot! Thanks for sharing :)

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cmon DAD...lemme go play...lol...

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
LOL would she know what to do with the duck if she ever caught it? lol luna and cali have issues with ducks and birds and pep has a thing for squirrels lol dont know whatthey would do if they actually got one lmao { not wanting to find out either lmao} does she swim? she likes water? my girls hate it .

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks all...and she jus had her 1st swimming adventure the other day...she loves it...and the ducks are smart lol...they got the upper hand...being they take flight lol...its really fun to watch tho...plus great excercise for her...

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
awwww the poor ducks!! You must be giving them a heart attack!! lol

Thats a cool shot though, nice catch :) My pup loves a good squirrel but stopped chasing them out of our yard when one moved in my shed. She chased the "squirrel" behind the shed and come out squirted by a skunk. UGH and can I tell you it was 1:30am and it was the before we go to bed bathroom break. Needless to say it was a few more hours til we got to bed that night.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
LMAO!!! She looks like she about to fly off after them :) I love that girl she's freakin awesome!!!!!

·
Premium Member
692 Posts
She's moving in that pic, got more air than the ducks do!

Ducks are good eatin to!! :roll:

·
Registered
195 Posts
chino would be confused on what to do with the duck, now dank(my golden) knows exactly what to do. I refuse to take him to the lake anymore because he will drag me into the water

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.