Go Pitbull Forums banner

The cost of champagne pits

27K views 65 replies 22 participants last post by  spyder627 
$1500 is a little crazy! There isnt a specific bloodline for a champagne but there are plenty out there!

Well what made me decide on the color was holly's bumble bee lol that dog caught my eye the first day I visited the site. I sent her a fb message to ask her about where she got the dog and I hope to ask her about its pedigree/bloodline once she responds. I don't want any overdone bully or a pocket bully or any of that nonsense. But I also don't need a show dog as all of my dogs are companions and don't compete or anything.
bumble bee is a great looking dog! i might be wrong but im pretty sure shes a blue fawn

I asked her what color bee was not that long ago when she posted pics of her dogs new collars. She did say Champagne. She looks nothing like any blue fawn I've seen :)
your definately right... my bad..:hammer:.. i went and looked at some diff pics of her.... i guess that one i saw she looked blue.... she definately is a great looking dog!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.