Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
"HOPE THEY LOCK HIM UP FOR GOOD !! thats why i have a pitbull im sorry but if u cruel to animals u must pay for your deeds and get attacked by the animal so that
person can feel the pain"

above was a comment made by a person caliming the only reason she had a Pit, was so she could train it to kill.

I can't even....... This is why you have a PIT?

I...Wow. Yes I understand they're mad,cause the guy machete a dog in it's own back yard( ask for article)...But honestly...You own a pit bull so it can attack humans....

I let them know what I felt :3
Me: Theresa, you are a fool,and a bad model owner for this breed.
We don't need anymore dogs,mostly pits, attacking ANYONE. It's what started this whole f~ing mess in the first place.
God Damn BYB ruining this wonderful breed,and Fucking Media fueling the hatred.

EDUCATE!

TO THOSE OF YOU CONFUSED. THE ARTICLE ISN'T WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT, IT'S A COMMENT BELOW THE ARTICLE WHERE A GIRL SAID THAT SHE HERSELF OWNED A PIT,AND THE REASON SHE OWNED ONE WAS SO IT COULD KILL PEOPLE.

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And people are defending her comment. It's just wrong.

it could be said in another way. It's comments like this that only encourage the hatred towards pits and their owners.
Pit owners have to be smart, you can't go around saying you have a pit,and will have it rip ur face off. That's not helping the breed or the cause AT ALL!

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
I must have missed something cause it didn't say any thing about that being an attack dog. They just said this guy came up at hacked up the dog and they heard her yelping. I didn't see any thing about BYBing either. One part said something about he said the dog tried to bite his daughter and there was no kid ever in the yard. That's pretty messed up to do that to some ones dog I'd so kick the :poop: outta him. Poor little pup.

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nonono. There was a comment on the article on FB saying that the dog should learn to attack, and this person said she(who wrote the comment) owns a pit so it can attack people. I doubt she's serious,but honestly, she's not helping the breed with her comments.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
I just went back and read it again and I must say I have no idea what your talking about. :confused: What part of that story said something about ripping someones face off. I'm so lost. :confused:

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Nonono. There was a comment on the article on FB saying that the dog should learn to attack, and this person said she(who wrote the comment) owns a pit so it can attack people. I doubt she's serious,but honestly, she's not helping the breed with her comments.
Oh ok I don't have a facebook yet so I can't see all that stuff just the article.

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
HOPE THEY LOCK HIM UP FOR GOOD !! thats why i have a pitbull im sorry but if u cruel to animals u must pay for your deeds and get attacked by the animal so that person can feel the pain

That was her comment.

·
Banned
1,616 Posts
Well there are 3 sides to every story, if that dog tried to bite his kid then ... well... anyway the owner could be lying about no kid being in the yard.

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The person writing the comments also said that they let their dog rule the house,and that's how it should be.

I think we're going to see another Pit attack real soon.

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
YIKES! LOL! Thanks, I just copied and pasted from FaceBook XD
Didn't even see that little word there~

·
Registered
761 Posts
so is the first post supposed to be a conversation in english? im kinda confused it seems like a long run on thought.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts