Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The boys were super happy yesterday. We started the day off with Christmas breakfast. They had ground beef and cottage cheese.

Dosia waiting like a good boy

diggin in

Marley ate his in almost one bite

Time for presents :)

It's kinda hard to see but the blanket under the tree has little pits and bulldogs on it :)

Marley goes first cause he's the oldest

Dosia's Turn :)

Then it was time to pack up and go to my moms.
Here's Gretta playing with my aunts Chi, Chiquita :)

Of course I had to torture her too :)

And I'd like to introduce our newest family member Hatchi. This is my sister's little guy. He is such a little ball of fire. He is a Mini Pincher, and he just turned 14 weeks old :)

so cute with is bone :)

Thanks for looking​

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
awwww Krystal waht awesoem pics, I am lovin the little min pic, the boys look like they totally loved their present and their breakfast, tahnks for sharing igrl :D

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys :) The boys had a blast and loved every minute of it.
Tye I knew you'd love little Hatchi :) he's so dang cute :)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
hahah he is freakin adorable, I am lovin his little jacker and you know I have a soft spot for red dogs :D hahah trotal atttitude I see it :p

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OMG he does have quite the attitude on him. He really think she's a lot bigger than he is :)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
hahah all ittle dogs are that way, ;) Would love to see more pics of him and I just heart Dosia in his sweater :D

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks girl :) I'll totally have more pics of the little guy as he grows. I can't wait till his little ears start standing all the way :)

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Awwwwwwwww too cute :)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
hahah was gonna ask if y'all were gonna ge them cropped or not or leave them natural?? hahah you know me I love natural ears :p

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
There gunna stay natural but the vet told her they'll stand like a chi's do :) I think he'll look cute with big stand up antena ears :)

·
Medal polisher for kg420
3,056 Posts
awesome clothing you have on ya doggies...lol thats awesome they opened there gifts

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks Bro :) They had fun opening their presents. Their little eyes lit up as soon as they smelled them :)

·
Registered
795 Posts
Awesome pictures!!!!

They look like they had a BLAST!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts