Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't think I ever posted this on here, but I figured a lot of people would like to see it. I made it in honor of Matrix kennels a couple years ago when I fell in love with their dogs (thanks Lindsay!) haha I just found this vid when I was goin through my youtube account!

The music is by the Scorpions with the Berlin Orchestra, I mixed parts of my favorite songs together. :)

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
lol girl, this is cute i like it :)

i remember contacting the kennel asking to have their site added to mine when i first got started and they really supported me telling me how it's hard to find dedicated kids nowadays. I respect them in full.

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah I asked permission to make the video and the kennel owner really liked it! :) They are really good people from what I've heard.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Good stuff :) Love the vid girl you did a great job with it.

·
Banned
307 Posts
Matrix is a very reputable kennel. Their dogs are very nice looking and acting. I have referred lots of people to them over the years. I think 30 years is a typo, I would say probably 13 years , but I could be wrong.

*On another note (NOT REFERRING TO MATRIX IN THIS STATEMENT): That is one of my pet peeves about a lot of breeders. Many count years as children owning pet pitbulls, or years in 4h training, as years into the breed. I think that stuff is great, but the years experience should start when a person is an adult and actively competing with their dogs(trials/shows/clubs). Many also combine the years of both partner in the kennel and add them together, I think that is misleading also. If that was the case, me an my husband would have 55 years into the breed total, LOL!

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Yeah, I don't know where the 30 years thing came from. Scot would have been a teenager. LOL

·
Silver VIP Member
596 Posts
I love Matrix dogs! I always use their kennel as an example of how breeders should be.

It doesn't help that I LOVE Zion. I wish I knew of some Matrix owned dogs up here in Michigan. I would love to see them in action.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts