Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i got a few pics today of the dogs working this is a new decoy and thats the reason im using the chain and the first dog you will see is still in that part of her training. nonetheless here they are

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Lookin good bro, course Idon't know anything about this sport but nice work :D I am liking that tan and white ya got :D

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Ha ha! I saw these some where else ;) Love the pics! :)

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
wich one the bigger one or the little bitch with bags on her, those are the parents of my current litter on the ground great hounds tons of drive and fire in all the pups as well.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
very cool, love seeing dogs worked with the sleeve. great pics.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
nice shots! They look like they love it! I am jealous of you huge fenced in yard lol

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well then here is a look at my dog shed that is almost done

and here is the other side where the mom and pups are

and here is another kennell where you can see how big my males run is, the female gets turned out with him after all her pups are gone

and some puppy shots for ya.

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
very cool, love seeing dogs worked with the sleeve. great pics.
they are trained off the sleeve as well. I know there is big controversy over using these dogs as pp animals but i do, one of my pups named Sadie will stay here for 6 months then go to my sister in evergreen Colorado. To protect her and her daughter from her abusive ex husband. These dogs are fool proof IMO the sleeve is a treat its a game but they are trained for real life scenarios. I am very picky about dogs i will train for this. I turn alot of people away because i don't or they don't know the background of their animals. I do offer services cheap to buyers of my dogs, and after their first 3 month program is over on one of my pups the training is free for the life of the dog.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Very cool pics. That run and shed look great! I think anything done right can be done. I just hate when people don't know what they are doing. The damage might not be reversable. You seem like you know when a dog isn't right for it an that's what matters.

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
Reactions: Black Rabbit

·
Super Moderator
4,594 Posts
Good looking dogs. Those puppies are crazy cute too. :)

·
Registered
123 Posts
Looks good I may not agree with PP work of any kind, but as Texas' neighbor for 20+ years growing up I can definitely say he spends time with his animals and has them all very obedient. Btw this is Lance....

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Looks good I may not agree with PP work of any kind, but as Texas' neighbor for 20+ years growing up I can definitely say he spends time with his animals and has them all very obedient. Btw this is Lance....
How are you man

1 - 20 of 20 Posts