Go Pitbull Forums banner
41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Administrator
4,837 Posts
I'm currently running the pink labeled one. I would recommend the orange for you to fight the yeast and any underlying bacteria. It also has phytosingosine which helps rebuild the skin barrier against allergens.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Thanks for the picture (5G). I been using the flirt pole with mine every day the weather permits. Only way for me to prevent the zoomies. 😄
It’s the way to go to keep that drive going. I use the tug rope to get his bite going. He’s doing great so far. That puppy is starting to disappear lol

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
I wish I could upload videos, or learn how. This boy runs around with 2-3” logs in his mouth. He’s going on 7 months December 16th. He’s leaned out, and gained height and is around 73lbs. Still big ole happy boy, snorts like a pig lol

·
Administrator
5,674 Posts
I wish I could upload videos, or learn how. This boy runs around with 2-3” logs in his mouth. He’s going on 7 months December 16th. He’s leaned out, and gained height and is around 73lbs. Still big ole happy boy, snorts like a pig lol
5G, You can host the videos on YouTube and link them here.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
Took Duke to petsmart yesterday. We had some very good socializing. He got alot of attention, and we also were able to work on commands during a few odd situations. Duke is very people and dog friendly. There was a Malinois that came in that was an absolute terror, he went nuts trying to get after Duke, and it was nice to see Duke sit in between my legs and watch. Hard work pays off! Very proud of this boy.

41 - 58 of 58 Posts