Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever noticed that pit bulls sometimes appear to have their eyes on separate circuits, kind of the opposite of crossed eyes effect?LOL:) I see it alot in puppies, but in adults as well. As I type this I am looking at my APBT calendar and see an adult with this going on. I think I see it once in awhile with my own pup. I know I've seen this in boxers and mastiffs also. Any comments? Just thought it was interesting.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
LOL I think it's cute when they have those froggy eyes that look away from each other :) Mack truck had eyes like that it was cute. They didn't always look like that though he could look at you straight faced if he wanted to lol.

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
Dre's eyes do that.. lol

·
Registered
379 Posts
Yea I have noticed that in some dogs, I dont think they eyes stay like that at all times but it looks kinda weird to me :p

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
hahaha my pup does that, I think. its my favorite face of his and I can't ever capture it! I think I know what your talking about. Its always when he hers something and doesn't want to turn on the toy we are tugging with but wants to know what happened that he missed, lol.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts