Go Pitbull Forums banner

The Greatest Mail Ever!

Tags
greatest mail
2K views 19 replies 13 participants last post by  Firehazard 
#1 · (Edited)
Earl's OFA results came back today in the MAIL. Hips GOOD! Elbows NORMAL! Best thing about it, it under is ADBA registration number!!!! I knew they would come back positive and I'm sure everyone involved with Earl knew it was going to be positive, but having the OFA listed under his ADBA number rocks! Big Thanks to Lisa Berry, Dimiko Osbone, Mike and Katrina Stephenson.

See less See more
#2 ·
so cool! LOOK at those Muscles!!!! Congrats on getting confirmation on what we all knew already, you have a perfect dog :) lol

#8 ·
Congrats on a healthy, structurally sound dog!

#9 ·
Congrats man! Earl is a stellar specimen indeed.

#11 ·
SWEET! Congrats!!
Are you gonig to be starting him in weight pull? Not that he's not already awesome in all the other things you work him at, but I bet he'd look dang good in a harness pulling an elephant behind him. :)

#16 ·
Thanks everyone for all the nice comments. EckoMac as for starting him in weight pulling that's a very good possibility, but I want to hopefully finish up his ADBA Championship this years. After that's done then will look at starting a pull program. Vilebeast there's always gonna be room on that wall!!
Haha good to know. I would have to agree with most here, with just seeing pictures of your crew and what you do with them. You've got some really awesome dogs.

Reactions: Elvisfink
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.