Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sooooo glad the holidays are over. It was extremely tough without my Dad, as it was my first Thanksgiving, birthday, Christmas etc without him. Brayden had a bangin Christmas though. He also turned 4 on December 22 so my life has been crazy for the last 3.5 weeks. So here are some of the pictures....

Brayden's birthday party @ Monkey Joes

Birthday boy

I got him a Big Wheel for his birthday.... LOVES it

Visit with Santa Claus

Yeah we see Santa @ Chick-Fil-A every year.... I don't have patience to stand in line for 6 hours so we go eat at Chick-Fil-A and Santa comes by from 6 to 8.... plus it is FREE. lol

Brayden's Xmas program at school

He loves the Dwarf House Door at Chick-Fil-A

Helping his uncle open gifts.... He was stoked about opening presents this year

Santa brought him a new 4-wheeler

Santa was not thinking when he left those 9843024 sets of Legos. He forgot who was actually going to have to put them together. I am so tired of putting ish together from Xmas I swear..... I hid half the stuff he hasn't opened yet hoping maybe he'll forget about it.....
He cracks me up though.... He said, "I'm so happy I didn't get 'cold' in my stocking this year, I got treats." He meant coal and I asked him how he knew what it was and I guess my mom told him if he didn't do something Santa was going to put it in his stocking.

Yesterday, when we were walking through the garage he peeped the box his 4wheeler came in and said, "Mom, Santa Claus is not very nice. He left trash in our garage, he should have taken the box with him. That's not very good." Yeah I had to walk away I was about to CTFU..... I love my little Hurricane.....
Can't believe he is 4.... he has gone from this

to this

to this

to this

Geeeez he is so handsome. :)

Happy New Year!

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
He sure is a handsome lil dude. Happy late birthday!

Reactions: pitbullmamanatl

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Omg! That last picture is killa! He is so handsome! Girls are going to be all over him when he gets older ;) sorry the holidays were tough for you :( it's always hard to lose a parent. He was with you in spirit I'm sure :) glad the little man enjoyed it all!

Reactions: pitbullmamanatl

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Omg! That last picture is killa! He is so handsome! Girls are going to be all over him when he gets older ;) sorry the holidays were tough for you :( it's always hard to lose a parent. He was with you in spirit I'm sure :) glad the little man enjoyed it all!
Thanks, Shanon! I LOVE that last picture too. He has amazing eyes lol Much appreciated!

·
Super Moderator
4,587 Posts
What a handsome little dude. Lauren you made a gorgeouse kid. You spoiled the heck out of him for Christmas. LMAO! @ putting Legos together, I'm so glad I missed that stage.
Sorry about your dad. So hard to deal with. It doesn't get easier either, you just kinda get used to it.
Thank you for sharing picks of your happy handsome Hurricane. :)

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
wow so hard to deal with, good for you for keeping your little man's spirits up. 4 is a really fun age too love kids that age, so smart and so believing :) That's awesome about his santa leaving trash comment, he is smart and handsome! What is Monkey's Joe's though? Never heard of it but it looks super fun :) I LOVE BIG WHEELS they are sooo fun, so happy for him, lol

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What a handsome little dude. Lauren you made a gorgeouse kid. You spoiled the heck out of him for Christmas. LMAO! @ putting Legos together, I'm so glad I missed that stage.
Sorry about your dad. So hard to deal with. It doesn't get easier either, you just kinda get used to it.
Thank you for sharing picks of your happy handsome Hurricane. :)
Thanks so much girl! Yeah I did spoil him, but that is the great thing about only having one kid! Thanks for the kind words regarding my Dad. I figured it wouldn't get easier.... I am just glad the holidays are over so I don't have to deal with it for 10 more months. :) Thanks again!

wow so hard to deal with, good for you for keeping your little man's spirits up. 4 is a really fun age too love kids that age, so smart and so believing :) That's awesome about his santa leaving trash comment, he is smart and handsome! What is Monkey's Joe's though? Never heard of it but it looks super fun :) I LOVE BIG WHEELS they are sooo fun, so happy for him, lol
I should be writing a book of things that come out of his mouth because he CMTFU every day. I have to leave the room half the time, especially if it is something he shouldn't say, and just start laughing because I can't keep a straight face. Thanks, Ames!

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
This must have been a hard year with everything that happened but having your son I am sure really helps with it. He is so stinkin cute!! Those eyes..... you're in trouble when he gets older!!

It is amazing how quickly they grow, Justin already has changed so much in 15 months, 4 years is going to kill me! lol

I love the pictures of his Christmas booty! That's a lot of loot! I told some people to get my son batteries for Christmas.... really everything makes noise and I go broke putting new batteries in it all! Having a birthday is hard that close to Christmas, My B day is the 27th and Leonard's is the 26th. The last 2 weeks of the year are HELL! HA!

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
great pics!! he is definately a handsome lil dude :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts