Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
SRK's Hero Of War CGC
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Figured I would share some of the house.

Dog room (crate room) has a heater and a cooler in there:

Dog kennel area: (needs to be cleared and burned. the stakes are there for measurements):

Chainspot area (needs to be cleared and burned but I am thinking of adding 2 chainspots there until I can get the kennels up):

The garden (not fully pictured):

I think the critters will love their new home. lol

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
looks great im jealous , cant wait to see more pics as it progresses :)

·
SRK's Hero Of War CGC
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wish I could work on it more but it is 43 out today and rainy..Praying for some nice weather this weekend so I can clear the kennel area and start digging.. atleast get that done. I am trying to get things done before my two get out here

·
SRK's Hero Of War CGC
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
not very big..it is only 5 acres. the kennel area is the pasture behind the house which is 2 and they will be going by the sheds for shade in the summer though they will be housed in the indoor patio in extreme weather. the garden is going to be pretty nice and will ease the price on me when I switch them back to raw. I'd like to build a weightpull track aswell but that will come with time. right now I am focused on getting my dogs housing set up.

ugh, it's times like this I really wish Spazz was here with us. I know she would have loved it here. -.-

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
looks nice!! cant wait to see the end results!! im sure they are gonna love it :D

·
SRK's Hero Of War CGC
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
crossing fingers it is warm enough that we can work on it this weekend!!!!! BRING ON THE 70's!!!!!!! lol

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
"Only" 5 acres! I'm very jelly right now. The property looks ideal.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
looks spacious! I wanna c pics of bogart hes freakin a cute! Is he full grown hes a lil mini me lol! Are you moving states or just houses?

·
SRK's Hero Of War CGC
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
it is spacious and I am moving states. =3 Bogart is 8 months old and 39lbs. He is not done growing just yet.

·
SASSY MINX
3,473 Posts
it is spacious and I am moving states. =3 Bogart is 8 months old and 39lbs. He is not done growing just yet.
Bogart is the same age & size as Lily... 5 acres - holy canoli! I'm barely just shy of a 1/4 acre with ppl EVERYWHERE having viva-la-fiestas behind me until 3am every other night >.<. I swear Gloria Estefan & the Miami Sound Machine live behind me, I would LOVE 5 acres of land:roll:

·
SRK's Hero Of War CGC
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Bogart is the same age & size as Lily... 5 acres - holy canoli! I'm barely just shy of a 1/4 acre with ppl EVERYWHERE having viva-la-fiestas behind me until 3am every other night >.<. I swear Gloria Estefan & the Miami Sound Machine live behind me, I would LOVE 5 acres of land:roll:
I don't think I have seen Lily lately. LMAO at viva-la-fiestas. We had that issue when I was at the house in las vegas...drove me NUTS! :rofl:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts