·
Registered
1,592 Posts
thppppppppppp to Valetines day!

Reactions: Czar

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
I hate valentines day! lol. Everyone always associates vday with my birthday(2/13) and want to combine my bday and vday gift!

·
Medal polisher for kg420
3,056 Posts
Why not? You don't wanna fork over any cash:rofl::rofl:
darn skimpy:woof::woof::woof::woof::woof::woof::woof::woof::woof::woof::woof::woof::woof::woof::woof::woof::woof::woof::woof::woof::woof::woof::woof::woof::woof::woof::woof:

·
Registered
897 Posts
This year me and the woman are prob just gonna go out to dinner. We decided that we are not gonna get eachother something since we are going on a 7day cruise in May and that is a big chunk of change. I might end up suprising her with something little tho

·
SASSY MINX
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
This year me and the woman are prob just gonna go out to dinner. We decided that we are not gonna get each other something since we are going on a 7day cruise in May and that is a big chunk of change. I might end up suprising her with something little tho
Oh my look at all the V-Day haterz - lol

Yeah... We still haven't taken our honeymoon & our 1 year anniversary's this June. We're eventually gonna do the cruise thing. Mayan Ruines would be wicked cool :) - Dinner's a nice route ;)

·
SASSY MINX
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh crud. That's like in week isn't it? lmaoooooooooooooooooooo. I have nothin yet.....

guess i gotta think about that, ya?
Ha-ha yeah, snuck up on us as always. I was gonna go with the typical card N candy but cruised the net & found something a little more original & equally inexpensive :D

I'm a hopeless romantic :rolleyes:

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
darn skimpy:woof::woof::woof::woof::woof::woof::woof::woof::woof::woof::woof::woof::woof::woof::woof::woof::woof::woof::woof::woof::woof::woof::woof::woof::woof::woof::woof:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
I AINT HARD TO FIND
7,624 Posts
Money's tight... Why make it material when ya can just wear eachother out ;)

LOL.... Dinner and some flowers is pretty much the extent of ours this year, money is tight.

·
NO TROLL PASSIN
3,801 Posts
Money's tight... Why make it material when ya can just wear eachother out ;)

LOL.... Dinner and some flowers is pretty much the extent of ours this year, money is tight.
Money doesn't matter , It's the thought that counts.
Dinner and flowers is splendid, a thought of appreciation goes along way, a simple I love you and a kiss on the neck .....

Keep that in mind guys, and women never nit pick when they have gone to those extents, precious little things are the best, you never know how much their worth when their no longer given ......

As for me I love Vday, but haven't celebrated it in 5 years, the man says **** Vday just another day to make couples feel like they gotta do something. I married ya didn't I ....... pfffffffft Romance went :flush::flush::flush:
So I'll just live thru yall lol ...

·
SASSY MINX
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Money doesn't matter , It's the thought that counts.
Dinner and flowers is splendid, a thought of appreciation goes along way, a simple I love you and a kiss on the neck .....

Keep that in mind guys, and women never nit pick when they have gone to those extents, precious little things are the best, you never know how much their worth when their no longer given ......

As for me I love Vday, but haven't celebrated it in 5 years, the man says **** Vday just another day to make couples feel like they gotta do something. I married ya didn't I ....... pfffffffft Romance went :flush::flush::flush:
So I'll just live thru yall lol ...
Haha - so true it's really the thought... Last V-Day, I came home from work, all the lights were off - a few lit candles & dinner on the table >.< then we took a ride downtown & that was the best night eveR :D

It really isn't about the money

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hey some ppl just don't have tht certain person to spend time with on vday.
Some prolly just do their own thing.. but either way its a good holiday!

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
We've been married for 11 years so we don't even celebrate it anymore.Plus it's my youngest sons birthday.So for the past 4 years we've done parties for him on that day.

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
No valentines! my husband and i dont do that holiday. i just feel it is cheesy. i know my husband loves me all year. plus i dont like pink and red...bleh

1 - 18 of 18 Posts