Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i bought my fiancee an english bulldog a few months ago and her and my pit bull have been nothing less of best friends! lol they absolutely positively LOVE each other!! which is great but my pit bull and i used to go on morning and evening walks, but now my pit wont even leave the front of the house to walk without my fiance's english bulldog. Any advice on what to do in a situation such as this is much appreciated. thanks!

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Have you tried coaxing him with treats or toys?

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
I would just keep trying. Be persistant. And also be confident and show her that she can have just as much fun with you like she does with the EB.

Try to get her mind off of the other dog. With a little positive influence and a lot of persistance she will be walking with out the EB in no time...just hang in there and try different things to help her keep her attention on you.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
I think we need pictures :) lol I love EB`s lol. Just be happy they love eachother and not the other way around. What if you get him really excited and maybe run and then just keep running, I have a girl who doesnt like walks or runs but If i get her excited and going she forgets we are leaving the property lol. by the time she realizes we are far enough she just keeps going.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah im extremely glad they love each other and get along lol EB's are my fiance's favorite dogs and she always wanted one so i suprised her on her b-day lol... ill def. try that as well lol, let me see if i have any pics lying around lol its easy to get pics of EB's they lay down most of the day lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts