Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Premium Member
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I took Gracie w/ me to the bank's drive through window today and while we were waiting this car pulls up in the lane to my right and stops to wait too.

Gracie, (who's riding shotgun) started to whine big time so I look over to see the idiot next to me dangling a little dachshund out his driver's side window trying to get a reaction out of Gracie! I gave the guy a dirty look and he's just a smiling away like it was the funniest thing ever.

Gracie knows that she must remain sitting or laying down at all times when in the front seat and bless her heart, even though her entire body was shaking, she did not break her sit. I am so proud of her and the lady at the bank told me what a good dog she was and gave her two bones today instead of one. :)

· Premium Member
9,176 Posts
Open window and see how fast the stupid smile disappears :) ...jk but he woulda had me out the car and in his face if that was me , what a moron.

· Premium Member
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
As much as I hate what that guy did, it was nice to see her show so much self control. She struggles w/ that sometimes.

Now, had my window been down, all self control would have gone out the window-right along w/ Gracie.

· The Yard Of Many Colors
3,422 Posts
you shoulda gotten out of your car, walked over grabbed the dog and said to him,,,since you won't get out to feed it to my dog,let me help you,then kinda turn your back on him then growl and snarl real loud.
thats exactly what i wouldve done too ;) ... people are so freakin stupid!!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.