Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alot of people wouldnt have seen my dog so heres a few pics for you to check out.

She[kimba] is a double bred gr ch tank dog [jeep redboy] Tank was one of only two gr champs directly off ch jeep.

Attachments

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
OMG I heart her, she is gorgeous. I LOVE me some red dogs, rednose, I love her fawn and such ahappy face :D THanks for sharing JY, oh owner is not so bad himself :p

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Great looking dog!

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
Love her color and build!! She has gorgeous feet, very nicely set!

Don't know about you but I can see that Jeep heritage in her face!!

She is a gorgeous dog!!

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
She is gorgeous dog. I love her face.

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Having a HEAVY jeep/redboy dog myself I can totally see the Jeep in her ;) Just a beauty! Thanks for posting pics of her JY Merry Christmas :)

·
Registered
281 Posts
Thank you for sharring these pics :) My friend has a "redboy/jeep" dog "with papers" but he dosent have her ped and she looks like a pitterstaff or a mix of some sort ....but that Kimba is a BEATUTY & is what I always picture true redboy/jeep dogs as, Ill have to show him :)

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Wow she sure is beautiful. Great looking girl, thanks for sharing her with us :)

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Kimba is absolutely gorgeous!! I love her ears! Thank you so much for sharing her with us JY!

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
love it, that is one good looking dog right there!!!

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks to all of you , she realy is a one in a million dog the best one i have had in so many ways and weve been through alot together. There aint alot of people who are not in love with her once they actually meet her either and she sure gets alot of attention if we are out in public together which doesnt happen much due to her very high DA, but if there are not anydogs around all is well.Shes old and sooky now but still the same dog.

I hope you all had a wonderfull christmas , i spent it with my family for the first time in six years , long story but it was def to long to go without them has been a truly wonderfull few days and i hope you all had the same!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts