Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Have you guys had any rain yet?? They keep showing pictures on the news here of rivers/lakes evaporating from lack of rain. That's terrible :( Great pictures though! Kandi is a cutie!! :)

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have you guys had any rain yet?? They keep showing pictures on the news here of rivers/lakes evaporating from lack of rain. That's terrible :( Great pictures though! Kandi is a cutie!! :)
We have had one morning of a semi good rain in the past few months.... There has been multiple grass fires and burn bans going at the moment... Hoping it gets better soon... I am ready for some relief... The "feels like temp" here is been ridiculously up there for a very good while....

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
hahahah love it, Jacob with no clothes cept his undies :D And awesome pics, we haven't gotten any rain here either and Austin just broke the all time longest record for most days over 100 degrees, we are now at 71

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hahahah love it, Jacob with no clothes cept his undies :D And awesome pics, we haven't gotten any rain here either and Austin just broke the all time longest record for most days over 100 degrees, we are now at 71
I think we may have the same record going on here in Denison. I don't remember the last day that it was below 100 really. I just want some rain.... :/ makes me ready for fall but we really only get like a week or two of fall right?? hahaha We have two seasons Summer and Winter >.<

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
lmaooo Brigit, no doubt, it rained for two days in a row here but was so sporadic it didn't even count :p And yeah I'm ready for fall, even winter, and I HATE the cold :p

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lmaooo Brigit, no doubt, it rained for two days in a row here but was so sporadic it didn't even count :p And yeah I'm ready for fall, even winter, and I HATE the cold :p
I hate the cold too! But at least I will be able to bundle up.... I can't really go around naked like the kids. That would just be a sin. LOL!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
hahaha not here in Austin, well not total nudity, lol. And I would much rather be half nekkid than to many clothes :p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts