1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
+ Young buck human puppy
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
5,100 Posts
Not yet! There's still some left! It's not defeated until it's in hundreds of tiny little rubber chunks spread throughout your home. LOL. ;)

·
+ Young buck human puppy
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
my mates pit would always demolish his toys the day he got them, i told him about the kong and it lasted 3 months i think he swolloed the rest of it,

before picture hahah

·
Premium Member
5,100 Posts
my mates pit would always demolish his toys the day he got them, i told him about the kong and it lasted 3 months i think he swolloed the rest of it,

before picture hahah
omg i seriously have never seen a black one destroyed before. lmao. thats awesome ;)
They are awesome! They are called "Kong Xtreme". The red Kongs just got destroyed in our house and our Kong Xtreme has lasted quite a while. It's Loki's favorite chew toy, and I think it's lasted this long because he would rather play fetch with it than chew it.

ETA: Thought you said you'd never seen a black one before, then I re-read your post and realized you'd said never seen one destroyed. Doh!

·
Registered
505 Posts
Dang, he murdered it. lol

·
+ Young buck human puppy
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Mish loves this Kong too, he will wake up and pick it up then snuggle with it and go back to sleep with it in his arms or mouth. Very good toy!

·
Registered
27 Posts
lol thats funny cuz ive been there. Local pets store worker convinced me to buy a couple told me if my dogs destroyed em in less then a week he would pay for em cuz his rott couldnt hurt one. So i bought 2 of em and took em home. Poor guy bout cried when i walked in two days later with a baggy of rubber pieces but hey he did honor his word!!

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
It's funny cause my dogs play with those none stuffing carcass things,and they last for ever. I mean they tug with them and everything. I've only had to replace them like twice.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I second those non stuffing things they last. also Maddie loves this chicken thing she plays really gentle with it but it has lasted forever.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts