Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everyone uses em'. Whatcha fill yours with????

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
AH.....The best invention especially when you have a dog on strict crate rest! I buy the blue buffalo canned wilderness and fill em up, freeze, and my girl enjoys! :)

Reactions: Lex's Guardian

·
Registered
182 Posts
Chevelle is really into the hamburger meat. Champ goes absolutely nuts for peanut buttter. He even knows what the jar looks like and if I have it out making a pb&j sandwich or something he loses his mind when he sees it

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Bruno and Beia are fighting over the 1 kong that they haven't destroyed.

I put peanut butter every now and then,but usually they're destroyed before I get to it.

·
Premium Member
692 Posts
Some peanut butter, a large treat if i can flatten the kong enough to get it inside...or some cheese smeared around the inside lower edge...keeps him happy for a little while...anyone else have their dog totally destroy one of the red kongs in a short period of time? We had to move up to the black kong...seems to work....

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
My boys love frozen peanut butter too. It doesn't seem to phase Dosia though. He never makes the peanut butter face and he eats it all really fast even if it's frozen lol.

·
Registered
88 Posts
mj seems to love peanut butter too.. i tried using one of her baked treats in it and she looks at me like WTH am i suppose to do with this! but with pb shes been going at it!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
LOL If I can find the kongs , we have these hard long bone looking treats made for kongs usually stuff one of them in there , peanutbutter, cheese , works great and whatever else I can think of and find lol. Love the frozen hamburger idea that would be great for summertime as well.

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
will have to try the frozen burger! I have only done frozen peanut butter and recently bananas. Gargamel loves bananas for some reason.... He loves cheese too. I think that might be neater than hamburg, lol.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Their dinner.... lol j/p I use peanut butter!

·
Registered
225 Posts
In addition to the small hollow kongs ( which I fill w/ peanut butter like most) I've got large, about 10" high kongs which come in 2 pieces and screw together, Anyone else have these? they have one small hole in the top half. They are bottom heavy, like a 'weeble' they don't fall down, and are large enough to fit an entire meal of kibble.
As the dogs play w/ them, kibble falls out. It entertains them for quite a while.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts