Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took Zeke with me to the lake today regardless of the snow fall :( I hate snow.

arriving at the lake finally lol

duck watching

mean muggin lol

·
End-F0rum-Communism
717 Posts
Zeke looks amazing, im surprised he wasnt attacked by a pack of female wolves. he looks like a pimp with his sweater.

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
He looks great. Definetly some scenary that I will never see in my neck of da woodz lol

How are his ears doing? How recently did they get cropped?

Reactions: angelbaby

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
His ears are doing better been doing that solution from PK. Working great so far and no bother to him by the looks of it. His ears were cropped when he was younger I guess he is 3 years now and we got him in spetember I think or october? lol, I thought about posting them but I dont think they will stand , pretty pointless I think at this point :(.. Oh well they add characture to him I guess.

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Glad to hear he is doing better!! They look cute on him girl. Like they keepin his head warm lol ;)

I personally can't Stand zorros ears but the other day I was messing with them holding them like if they were sitting proper or folding them as if they were cropped...and he just won't be the same dog with out them bunny rabbit ears lol

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol , Ya this wouldnt have been the crop I chose on him but it is what it is. They suit him lol he is such a goof anyways might as well have goofy ears to go with it lol. He can hold them up when he wants but usually they flop over or he will hold 1 up lol.

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Lol @ holding one up! That's cute.

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
Haha I could only picture his response if you asked him to get into that water. He's a heck of a good lookin' boy! I'd gladly trade weather with you, today was another sunny day in the 60s.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Id gladly trade weather with you too lol I hate cold. And ya he wanted those ducks but not the cold water lol. he bent over the rocks and touched the water once LOL, didnt try after that.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Great pics! Its so pretty there! Zeke looks great! :)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
1 - 15 of 15 Posts