Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I guess you can say that "The Mad Hatter Made a Visit to Patch O' Pits" LOL. I was on crutches for several weeks and am still recovering from a badly sprained ankle, and this is what happens when I get bored...

Can You Guess who I am???

Patcheeno says, "Ribbit-Ribbit! I'll do anything for you mama, but I'm not eating bugs! Bring on the steak!"

Bodacious says, "Bow Wow! Do you want to monkey around with me????"

Touche' is Proud to be an American Pit Bull Tigress. :)

"Does this make me look like a hedgehog or a flower? I like my new spiky hairdo! Don't you?"

It is hard for people to be afraid of an APBT who is wearing a silly hat. It helps break the ice just like doing tricks do when going out on therapy dog visits. The biggest thing though is showing people how well behaved APBTs can be when treated and trained properly. Responsible owners are out there help the image of pit bulls daily.

If you want to see more of these picts you can visit my facebook page; it's titled:
Patch O' Pits Therapy Dogs

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
those are too cute!!! The flower is my favorite!

Reactions: Patch-O-Pits

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
LMAO!! Those are precious! What great dogs you have :) You should be so proud!! At Bella's OB class yesterday she was a big attraction for some reason lol! This lady was loving on her and I gave her a few cookies to give to Bella. After talking with her she said "she is so well behaved" and asked what kind of dog she is......I said she is an American Bully and the lady said an American Pit bully :confused: LOL! I just said yes and she was like I never knew they could be so sweet and well behaved. I gave her the speech on responsible ownership and seemed to change her mind about them. I love trying to change peoples perspective on the pit bulls and bullies of the world. One person one step at a time :)

Reactions: Patch-O-Pits

·
Premium Member
4,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There is never a dull moment when you have APBTs. :) Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
OH wow this just brightened up my day! I absolutely adore these photo's how cute they all look ... These are must frame moments! Patcheeno is the cutest senior Pitty alive! LOL Bogart says he wants to come play too LOL

·
Registered
795 Posts
Ahhhh! How CUTE!!!!

Love ALL of them :)

·
Premium Member
4,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:) I hope you all got a big smile from seeing them!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts