1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
looks like a snack for my dogs.. lol

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
check out the forehead on the first add. for some reason i dont think these dogs would be incredibly healthy.

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
It's not going to be healthy if it comes in my house and encounters my morning clumsiness.... lmao:rofl:
lol i have trouble not stepping on my big dogs in the morning my little dog knows to stay away from me till i plop down on the couch

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
I cant say what i want to say due to the section however that is ridiculous. They should add in their ad "General Life Expectancy: 2 years"

As i have always said though, the small get smaller the large get larger. Trends and fads kill dogs.

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I like my dogs to weight at least 25lbs..... lol I need a rough and tumble animal

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
As i have always said though, the small get smaller the large get larger. Trends and fads kill dogs.
definitely have to agree with that.

i'll also add these people dont really care about their dogs they dont care about their health they're only concerned with the bottom line which we all know is money. id go as far as to say that they're probably bybs.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
LOL awww I thought they were kinda cute lol , look like some jap anime characture , the dog version of hello kitty lol . $4000 is CRAZY and yes probably not very healthy.

·
Registered
57 Posts
good god I am in the wrong business! Forget WORKING for a paycheck, I need to breed mini micro aliens for $4000! :hammer:

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
LOL awww I thought they were kinda cute lol , look like some jap anime characture , the dog version of hello kitty lol . $4000 is CRAZY and yes probably not very healthy.
:goodpost::rofl: I agree......I think they are actually very cute.....unhealthy maybe, but cute yes LOL! Would I want one....Hell to the no! Nothing comes in my house smaller than 30 lbs ;) It looks like a persian cat chihuahua cross lol!

·
Registered
20 Posts
angelbaby, that's exactly what i was thinking - a cross between a bobblehead and hello kitty.
:flush:

bleh. no thanks!

·
Silver VIP Member
1,069 Posts
Gross. Not cute whatsoever and I already hate hate hateee chihuahuas. Those things were bred from rats, i swear.
:goodpost: My rule of thumb for dogs is this: If I could kill it if I step on it, it's not for me. :D And Chihuahuas are...well, to put it nicely, not my cup of tea.

good god I am in the wrong business! Forget WORKING for a paycheck, I need to breed mini micro aliens for $4000! :hammer:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
I was thinking the same thing!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts