Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got her from a BYB. They said was 100% ChinamanXRazors edge!
Cost me 2grand!

That kid loves Beia's crate,I don't know why.

And now some pics of the real dogs.

LET ME IN!

Thirsty.(so glad I got one of those HUGE water jugs)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
LMAO I was gonna give you trouble reading that before i looked at pictures LMAO , was like she has been on here long enough to know better ...then seen your cute new puppy lol she is adorable. the whole pack looks great ;)

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
LMAO I was gonna give you trouble reading that before i looked at pictures LMAO , was like she has been on here long enough to know better ...then seen your cute new puppy lol she is adorable. the whole pack looks great ;)
haha thats funny :)

Your pups are looking great! So cute :)

·
Silver VIP Member
1,069 Posts
Lawlzzzzzzz @ the title!! :D
I KNEW you knew better, but I had to look.
At first I was all o_O
Than I just went Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
Is that the order u posted the pictures? Who is who :)

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bruno is the Big red colored one,Beia is the brindle and Buddy is the white faced one.(I want to call him Joker)

Buddy is going to be HUGE he is only about 5 months(give or take) and he is already the size of Bruno!

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Lol my kids love the dogs crates too, I am not sure what it all about, weird little humans ;)

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
LOL! That little girl is adorable!!! My daughter loved going in the crates when she was little too lol! I was afraid she would go to pre-school and tell people about the crate and DSS would be at my door LMAO!!! And where did Buddy come from?? Did I miss a thread about you getting a new dog??

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
I love buddys face , joker would suit him as a name i think he is adorable.

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
LOL! That little girl is adorable!!! My daughter loved going in the crates when she was little too lol! I was afraid she would go to pre-school and tell people about the crate and DSS would be at my door LMAO!!! And where did Buddy come from?? Did I miss a thread about you getting a new dog??
Buddy is my roomies dog. But he spends pretty much all his time with me.so he might as well be mine. LOL

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
Bruno is the Big red colored one,Beia is the brindle and Buddy is the white faced one.(I want to call him Joker)

Buddy is going to be HUGE he is only about 5 months(give or take) and he is already the size of Bruno!
thanks :) They are all so cute and I think I kept reversing them in my head. Love buddy's ears!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.