Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two goldens are the new addition to the family and the other is my apbt.

Im shocked how much abuse my dog diesel takes from the pups, from teeth, them biting his ears etc...

They are all about the same size in structure, but got a feeling they will be passing him in size and weight soon, considering they are only six months

Photo was taken just over a month ago, so they were a bit smaller

Biggest down size is three times everything, poop, vet bill, dog food, treats and destruction!!!! :hammer:

Attachments

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
Make sure you set the rules and have the puppies respect your pitty or eventually he will and it won't be pretty.

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
They are very pretty dogs. You should post up another picture with out the gate. It is hard to tell are the golden’s light in colour. Are you going to be showing them? I was amazed last year when I found out that golden’s came in field and show quality. I had never seen a show quality one before but I fell in love with how they look just not crazy for the personality all the ones I have met are a bit crabby. Although most of the golden’s around here are from the same bloodlines.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
awww what a cute pic, and I agree with David and MM about more pics and making sure the Golden's respect the APBT. Would love to see more pics though :D

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you everyone. Ill get some better photos up this evening, once I get some good photos they seem to get bigger and completely change appearance. Oh the Puppies know when to back off, once their puppy teeth fell out they eased up. But the pitty will run around the family room with a toy, and one golden is holding onto his tail while the other holds on to the goldens tail.

We keep them separated for long periods of time in the evenings when no one is home, due to their higher energy levels then. But for the most part my pitty is a big baby around them and watches out for them. Both the pups are females.

Mikado, I have considered it. Still pondering on it not sure, one of the goldens (mckenna) is smaller then the other one (sage- right in photo). I would like to show one a little but not sure yet, they come from good show lines and all so the breeder said she be pleased if I did and would help me get started. McKenna be my first choice first show, since she will be a bit smaller and has a darker blonde coat. Sage is more of the big goof and shy, but loves swimming, so was gonna do more duck and dock training with her.

But for the big picture these dogs will just be family house dogs.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here are some I found

Sage is the lighter one on the right
Mckenna is the darker one of the left in the outside photo

They other is them lounging around at night

Sorry no idea how they got turned sideways, ill try to fix. But that photo outside was taken today

Attachments

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
I am glad your goldens are females :) cuz once a male puppy matures the pit will be able to smell the hormonal changes and it's a wrap if it tries to challenge it.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
great pics, I am lovin the ears and chest on McKenna and the face of Sage and I love how the pit is on the outskirts, going I don't need a close up :p

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Aww. I love Sage. They are both beautiful girls! Adult dogs are usually more tolerant of puppies cause they are still learning. Good luck with all of them!

Dogs getting along solely depends on the individual dogs. When I was little we had a male APBT(Bowser) and a female Chow/Akita mix(Bear). Bear was the boss. No questions asked. If he asked he quickly was put in his place. They never got in a real fight just normal bickering and doggie communication.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
David yes the breeder tried to have us get a male and a female. I said it probalby wasn't a good idea, since I have a male pitty at home. She said ya, lets stick to females then ha. Both the girls are sisters from the same litter not sure if I said that before.

Apbtmom, ya Diesel he usually has to be in the middle of it, he is an attention whore.

Aimee, ya they get playing a little bit rough at times. I said knock it off they all back off. Other people who just see Diesel as a "pit-bull" always freak out thinking he is hurting them. But he never really uses his teeth, he more naws on it. While they play I put my hand near their mouths he has the softer touch. The goldens not so much haha.

Diesel did show them it was his house, but for the most part he submites to the girls. My last golden was a Female, type A personality ha (made my friends male rot submit in seconds). She used to put diesel in his place when he was a puppy.

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
awww they are super cute, i love me some goldens!!! don't know if i would ever own one but hey who knows, i love taking my sisters golden to the park and watch her play and swim its fun, i use her for all the things i can't do with my bulldogs like dogpark, play dates, busy park where peo[ple let there pets off leash ect lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts