Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So, I've accumulated quite a few photos over the last month and wanted to share. Please excuse the pixelation (sp?) of some of the pix.. dang photobucket lol. Just wanted to share with y'all.

:rofl: Our version of a Coppertone Ad lol.

Abstract shot... was trying something different here.

One of my new favorite shots of Roller!

Thanks for looking! Hope my work left you B~Wildered!

*ETA- Sorry for the size... waiting on photobucket to resize lol*

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Great pics Bev!!!!!!!!!! Your daughter is so adorable, and dang Roller is gettin big.

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Krystal! I know, he's almost bigger than Trinity now, lol. It's amazing how big he's gotten, but he still seems small compared to what the vet thinks he's supposedly a mix of. The vet changed his paperwork to say Rottweiler mix instead of Lab mix like the shelter guessed him to be. I'm going to have them change it back to Lab mix though. Not sure why photobucket hasn't resized the pix yet.. gotta check on that.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
OMG mah look at how big Roller has gotte, and where in the world are NiNi's bottoms, lmaooo. OMG these are awesome shots :D Thank you so much for sharing, give those kiddos some love for me :D

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ha ha.. NiNi's diaper soaked up as much of the lake as it possibly could and literally fell off her, so I let her go all natural lol.

Roller has gotten big... he's almost as tall as NiNi at her shoulders, and he's gotta weigh about 35# by now (since his neuter, he's getting a bit chunky). Gotta start a light work out plan to get some of the weight back off him lol. Definitely will pass along the love to them! They send snotty, slobbery kisses (NiNi has a cold now) lol.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
awww great pics bev!!! i luv the shots of trinity!!! roller is huge!! cant believe that the same pup we were playin with just a couple of months ago!! :D

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Oh good, poor NiNi, I found the cutest outfit the other day, gonna have to send it to ya :D And Roller needs some treats from Tx and his Auntie Tye :D Hugs and Love mah :D

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
awww great pics bev!!! i luv the shots of trinity!!! roller is huge!! cant believe that the same pup we were playin with just a couple of months ago!! :D
I know, right!? He's grown so much in just a couple months.. I'm feedin him miracle grow lol.

Oh good, poor NiNi, I found the cutest outfit the other day, gonna have to send it to ya :D And Roller needs some treats from Tx and his Auntie Tye :D Hugs and Love mah :D
Sweet! Send em on! Roller & NiNi both say thank you and I'm sure they'll appreciate it.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
ummmm.... i think you and odie should just come up and visit everybody and deliever them yourself ;)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
lol Jessie, that is a perfect idea, gotta see how much it would cost me in gas and possibly do that with my next check from school ;) I would LOVE to com evisit. Ok Ok dang mah, she is just like you :p

lmaoooo @ feeding Roller miracle grow :D ok I'll get them picked up and mail them, I am sure I'll find something for them again before I come visit ;)

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ummmm.... i think you and odie should just come up and visit everybody and deliever them yourself ;)
:clap::rofl: I'm right there with ya Jessie! Tye, bring ya booty up here! And Odie too!

lol Jessie, that is a perfect idea, gotta see how much it would cost me in gas and possibly do that with my next check from school ;) I would LOVE to com evisit. Ok Ok dang mah, she is just like you :p

lmaoooo @ feeding Roller miracle grow :D ok I'll get them picked up and mail them, I am sure I'll find something for them again before I come visit ;)
Ha ha! Yeah buddy! That's why we get along so well, lol. Between Jessie and I, I'm sure you'd have a place to stay so you didn't have to worry about a hotel.

Woot! :woof: Tye's comin to visit! The three of us together, and if we can get Lisa to come over from NC... well... my user title describes it best! 4 hot women with hot dogs.... CRAZINESS!

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
wow he has gotten big!!! cute pics

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Awww Bev your daughter is so cute!I remember those days of diapers falling off after becoming flooded with water.Then all the nasty stuff from inside the diaper comes out too.I used to hate that!
Roller has gotten so big!When you changed your avatar the other day I was like daaang he got big quick!
If you,Tye,and Jessie get together sometime in Tenn you better let me know so I can come hang too.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Awww Bev your daughter is so cute!I remember those days of diapers falling off after becoming flooded with water.Then all the nasty stuff from inside the diaper comes out too.I used to hate that!
Roller has gotten so big!When you changed your avatar the other day I was like daaang he got big quick!
If you,Tye,and Jessie get together sometime in Tenn you better let me know so I can come hang too.
:woof::woof: PARTY!!! :woof::woof:

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
wow he has gotten big!!! cute pics
:rofl: It's the Miracle Grow, lol. Thanks Aireal!

Yeah, well thankfully the diaper fell off before all the junk came out lol. Yeah, he's grown way big!! Love it! We'll definitely give ya a call so you can hang with us too!

:woof::woof: PARTY!!! :woof::woof:
:woof::clap: We need to! Let's it get it started!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Shoot yeah I am all over it, Odie did great on hi strip to KS so I see a trip to Tn as no big deal, he is such a road dog, WOOOO HOOOO party :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts