Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is a video of Zena doing some OB. I was actually messing around doing random sit, stay, down, lol, and she was just doing everything so perfect so we started video taping after getting some pics lol. She was then about done by then but was still great!

The video skips up part away through and you may want to turn the sound down as I get a phone call put her in a down stay and take the call lol. When she perks up at the end is when she sees a dog and I though she was going to get up and she stayed and stopped watching the dog!

Scorch

Snoop--we were having a talk about how he pulls lol

Bailey Boo

Crixus!

Xena-- We where having camera issues during Xenas Pulling so she got very few pics and even fewer that turned out ;(

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
great pictures thatt video when you were on the phone she had this look like hey lady im here pay attention to me lol ,i need treats LOL.
Love pictures of scortch he is my fav or one of them on here, poor snoop looked like he was gettin scolded by the teacher lol but looked amazing in that 2nd pic. they all look like they are doing great , you have plans to do pulling with them all next year in the ring?

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah all these ones will pull when the shows start back up in the spring. Xena and Crixus will also show ADBA. I am going to finish Scorchs UWPCH in the UKC but other than that they will all pull ADBA. Except poor neutered Snoop lol. Being as Bailey is older I am not sure how long she will pull or if she will earn anymore titles, but we'll see how it goes once shes out there.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Great pics Holly they all look great!!! I love the vid Neener was such a good little girl :)
Snoop can still pull even though he is neutered, he just has to get an LP. I'm doing that for Dosia so he can go out and play too ;)

·
Registered
67 Posts
Brilliant shots!! ... and such strong fit looking dogs :thumbsup:

I'm experimenting with Max, doing a bit of non competitive pulling just for excercise and development, just light stuff to see if he takes to it, and well ... he absolutely love's it :clap: .. just having some difficulty in finding a UK supplier for a proper weight pull harness, and one small enough for a Staffy :confused:

Excuse my ignorance, but what does "ADBA" stand for ?

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
Those pics are "sic" ... You know that snoop is probably one of the best dang RE representives I've seen, I know I've said that before, but DANG... if only more people..

on the Zorro twins, I know most will look at her sister, however its Xena who gets my attention... Thats a dog with deep potential ;)

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
great pics!! they all look great!! :D

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
however its Xena who gets my attention... Thats a dog with deep potential ;)
:goodpost: Xena is defiantly the one ;)

@ Max ADBA = American Dog Breeders Association.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Xena's the :poop: and one day I shall have me a little neener ;)

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
OMG I love Snoop's face when you are telling him what to do! Listening so intently! What a good boy! Great batch of pups you have and I am sue the pictures do not do them justice :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts