Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Premium Member
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This seems to be a big hit on other forums. Feel free to come post your everyday rants here. Vent, get it out, rant away! :curse:

·
Premium Member
624 Posts
well i'll go ahead and kick it off. I get so annoyed that half my day everyday is spent correcting things my boss screwed up. Something that is so simple to do right the first time, it drives me crazy. Do it right or do it twice. I need a raise and a vacation! PRONTO

·
Premium Member
2,250 Posts
I feel ya... My team is a 6 man team and only 2 of us are competent...

So me and the other good one are always fixing things that the other 4 'fixed'...

I'm in IT, so we all should be FIXING things... I know they have the skills, I've seen them do good work, it is just a matter of lazy....

·
Premium Member
5,100 Posts
I spent the last six days feeling like death warmed over and two days out from work because people insist on coming in to work with the effing plague rather than using their sick time.

·
Premium Member
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I spent the last six days feeling like death warmed over and two days out from work because people insist on coming in to work with the effing plague rather than using their sick time.
being sick is so depressing, i hope you're feeling better ASAP!

·
The M.F. Problem
4,878 Posts
Tell me where in the Bible it says that I can't fire off a few knuckle children in the privacy of my own neighbors living room cause I dont have a DVD player, WHERE!?!?!

·
Premium Member
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LMAO, never heard of it referred to as that. so what happens to women monthly when they "pass an egg" aka "are broken"? This seems highly unfair, we can't control that!

·
The M.F. Problem
4,878 Posts
The only passage in the Bible that I cant think of was someone had married his brothers widow and did a pull and prey and the sin of spilling the seed was from denying her the right to have a child.... Thats really all I can think of, so my hands are always full!

·
Banned
5,496 Posts
The only passage in the Bible that I cant think of was someone had married his brothers widow and did a pull and prey and the sin of spilling the seed was from denying her the right to have a child.... Thats really all I can think of, so my hands are always full!
Well considering the modern bible is what constiten(sp) and the church wants u to know as "thr word of god" you may as well look for moral guidance from rahl dahl...

·
The M.F. Problem
4,878 Posts
Well considering the modern bible is what constiten(sp) and the church wants u to know as "thr word of god" you may as well look for moral guidance from rahl dahl...
OR, I could just ignore dumb conspiracy BS and do as I want then ask for forgiveness after the fact. Just an idea :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I've been taught there are 4 topics to avoid in a general public discussion. Cause they are sure way to offend others. So i keep my opinions on those things to myself
Money, $ex, religion, and politics.

·
Premium Member
2,250 Posts
I've been taught there are 4 topics to avoid in a general public discussion. Cause they are sure way to offend others. So i keep my opinions on those things to myself
Money, $ex, religion, and politics.
There are 3 of those 4 I trend away from most of the time, and one of which I lean toward innuendo publicly. Not much will ever offend me, however I gotta consider the sand that might be in others lady parts out there.... :cheers:

1 - 20 of 107 Posts