Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Pits Are For Chicks
16,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I figured I should post some pics of my rare dark fawn. Not many have dark fawns, but I do :D It is much like blue however it is not :D

We where playing so these are some wide open mouth shots:thumbsup:

EDIT Photobucket is being super dumb they will show sooner or later.

P.S. No I will not cut my grass :D Thats perfectly good goat feed.

· Pits Are For Chicks
16,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

· Pits Are For Chicks
16,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

· Pits Are For Chicks
16,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
uh-oh.... is Nina a dark fawn? Im gonna go with blue, but now you got me wondering. thats a beauty though. great pic, great thread
Well she could be but since it is a color produced only by my kennel I doubt it LMAO.

Thanx for the comments guys. Faith never stands still so I can never get shots of her like I can Bee lol.

· Registered
260 Posts
She's very beautiful, Holly. You gotta share more pictures of her though!

· Pits Are For Chicks
16,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
She's so beautiful! I showed her to Andrew and he said "she's pretty is that a blue" I said "No thats a dark fawn" He goes "what? thats a blue if I ever saw one" LOL
Tell him not to feel bad. You have to be a REAL expert to tell the difference lol.

· Registered
1,234 Posts
Well she could be but since it is a color produced only by my kennel I doubt it LMAO.

Thanx for the comments guys. Faith never stands still so I can never get shots of her like I can Bee lol.
ok. but the characteristics that you concentrated on in your breeding program through various dogs could have arose naturally in Ninas ancestry.

...probably not, but just making a point for no reason other than to keep my fingers busy. regardless, another beauty under your wing. HEY!!! i just learned your name, Holly!!! im bad with names, i'll probably forget anyway, ive been calling kg420 kg420 forever now. same with Dixieland, bittersweet, ladypit and all my homegirls.

...im rambling arent I?

· Original Prankster
13,974 Posts
ok. but the characteristics that you concentrated on in your breeding program through various dogs could have arose naturally in Ninas ancestry.

...probably not, but just making a point for no reason other than to keep my fingers busy. regardless, another beauty under your wing. HEY!!! i just learned your name, Holly!!! im bad with names, i'll probably forget anyway, ive been calling kg420 kg420 forever now. same with Dixieland, bittersweet, ladypit and all my homegirls.

...im rambling arent I?
LMAO my name is Krystal ;)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.