Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
h2o APBTs
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haven't been on in a while. I have been so busy with other stuff. :)

Here are some pics to catch ya'll up.

Indie at the Indy Boat Sport and Travel show:
My daughter on the dock for the first time

lil helper

Chansey giving me the middle paw.

My niece learning to hang onto a crazy dog (she only got dragged once, and hung on like a trooper!)

she uses the dock like a springboard

sharkie

ANNNNDD... my own creation!

the girls

and some randoms w/ my new camera

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Awww I love him great pics, That one 3rd from last is my fav what a cutie your daughter is.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Wow Indie is looking Great as usual! Love the sharkie picture that's awesome. Great job on the wagon!!

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
I luv that wagon! ! Great pics.. looks like yall been having fun! :D

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Jayna, those pictures are amazing! Thank you so much for sharing. Indie looks like she's loving the water sports! Hey, maybe you could post up in the Do It Yourself section how to build that wagon for other members!? That looks awesome, and my 2 yr old would love going for a ride!

Love the shots from the new camera. The dogs look amazing, as always. Keep up the good work, and don't go so long without updating us, next time, lol.

·
Super Moderator
4,580 Posts
Your little girl is sooo cute. :)

I love the action shots. Thank you for sharing.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Always love me some Indie! Was wondering where you have been but i do see you on FB every so often ;) awesome pics! The ones of your daughter in Indies cart are my favorite :)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Jayna, I am just loving the pics of Indie pulling your daughter? Way to cute and so nice to hear she hung on like a trooper after being pulled off her feet. thanks for sharing :D

·
h2o APBTs
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Awww I love him great pics, That one 3rd from last is my fav what a cutie your daughter is.
Thanks! :pup:

Oh wow, she has really matured A LOT! filled out quite a bit. Beautiful and she looks like she has been having a blast!
It's amazing how much they change in the first couple years. :) Thank you, and we sure have been having a blast!

Wow Indie is looking Great as usual! Love the sharkie picture that's awesome. Great job on the wagon!!
Thank you! The sharkie pic is one of my faves, too. LOL. Gotta get the PDF together on how to build a wagon and get it on here!

I luv that wagon! ! Great pics.. looks like yall been having fun! :D
Thanks! We certainly have!

Jayna, those pictures are amazing! Thank you so much for sharing. Indie looks like she's loving the water sports! Hey, maybe you could post up in the Do It Yourself section how to build that wagon for other members!? That looks awesome, and my 2 yr old would love going for a ride!

Love the shots from the new camera. The dogs look amazing, as always. Keep up the good work, and don't go so long without updating us, next time, lol.
I'll try and keep ya'll better updated! I'm working on a PDF for how to build the cart, so I'll get it posted ASAP!

Your little girl is sooo cute. :)

I love the action shots. Thank you for sharing.
Thanks for looking! :woof:

Always love me some Indie! Was wondering where you have been but i do see you on FB every so often ;) awesome pics! The ones of your daughter in Indies cart are my favorite :)
Thanks! I see you on there, too... lol. wonder why?? :D

Jayna, I am just loving the pics of Indie pulling your daughter? Way to cute and so nice to hear she hung on like a trooper after being pulled off her feet. thanks for sharing :D
My 12 year old niece is the one who hung on like a trooper.. Sofie lets go of the leash all the time. LOL. Good thing Indie has a good recall!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts