Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
O M G that is like the BEST pic evee :D ahhhhh what a good boy Kane, I do hope you gave him ALL of those treats and the chip :p

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ohhh yeah, lololol., He got to eat all of them theres actually another biscuit pn his nose behind the other one. I made a pyramid, lollll.

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
omg thats soo cute, theres no way i can do that with bear. I tried once and he got abit scared cuz i was tryin to put a treat on his noise brige and he didnt so much like it,

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Lol I had to look back to see the ones on the feet! Great job you guys :D You should have got the action shots of "OK have it" lol

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
omg thats soo cute, theres no way i can do that with bear. I tried once and he got abit scared cuz i was tryin to put a treat on his noise brige and he didnt so much like it,
I start with the treats on his paws so he focuses on them and then gently lift his head up to put the biscuits on his nose and then he focuses on that and is like. OMG biscuit on my nose, why isn't it in my mouth!

Lol I had to look back to see the ones on the feet! Great job you guys :D You should have got the action shots of "OK have it" lol
I wanted to but they'd already almost started to fall in the pic so when they did like 2.5 seconds later i just said okay, so he could eat them. it took 10 mins to get this picture cause he didn't hold still well enough, lol.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
omg Holly that would have been awesome, this really is a agreat pic, the b/f and I were just saying Orion's brain would explode, lmaooo. His trick is I put the treat on his nose and he has to wait, he is mastering flipping it everytime into his mouth. He is getting way gopod at it :p

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
HAHAHA THATS TOTALLY AWESOME

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
omg Holly that would have been awesome, this really is a agreat pic, the b/f and I were just saying Orion's brain would explode, lmaooo. His trick is I put the treat on his nose and he has to wait, he is mastering flipping it everytime into his mouth. He is getting way gopod at it :p
Kane hasn't mastered flipping it into his mouth, lol, it's just a mad scramb;e to get the biscuits.

HAHAHA THATS TOTALLY AWESOME
Thanks! :D

OMG that is too cool!
Thanks! :D

TORTURE!!!!! lmao
I know, I'm such a bad owner!! :( :woof:

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Girl your silly doing that to that poor dog LMAO!!! You want to come try that with my pup? hehehehehe ... He has that look in his eye like really mom? Seriously! Kane I am going to send you a whole box of treats for that one LOL.

·
Registered
16 Posts
How adorable and silly!! We've tried that with Mama but well she has NO control when it comes to being patient like that! Way to go puppy!!! :D

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Oh, what a good boy. The chip really was a nice touch :)
I thought it rounded the pyramid off really well, and Kane def. appreciated it -- when I let him eat it, lol.

Girl your silly doing that to that poor dog LMAO!!! You want to come try that with my pup? hehehehehe ... He has that look in his eye like really mom? Seriously! Kane I am going to send you a whole box of treats for that one LOL.
I know! I had a few drinks last night and I always get silly when I drink, :rofl:. Poor Kane always has to put up with me asking him to do stupid stuff when I'm tipsy. :)

Be careful now, Kane's a food and toy whore ... send him a whole box of treats and he'll come home with you without looking back! I don't think Bogar will appreciate you cheating on him. ;)

How adorable and silly!! We've tried that with Mama but well she has NO control when it comes to being patient like that! Way to go puppy!!! :D
It took a REALLY long time to get him to this level, lol. We've been practicing leave-it since he was just a puppy-puppy ~3 months, so.

Its the look in the eye that gets me... that look says...MUST EAT, MUST EAT, CAMERA??? ARE YOU KIDDING ME???? lmao
:rofl::rofl: That's exactly that!! He had his position and everything and I could see his pupils get really big cause he knew I was about to say ok ... AND THEN I WHIPPED OUT THE CAMERA. LOL.

Omg, he was all like I GET TO EAT THEM I GET TO EAT THEM, OH MY GOD, SHE'S PULLING OUT THE FRICKIN CAMERA? CHEESE N RICE.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
hahaha Kate you sound like me, I am always torturing the dogs when I am drinking :p Kane is a good boy ;)

·
Registered
614 Posts
i love this my dog could never resist the urge to eat cookies,lol

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
that is awesome!!! good boy kane!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts