Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
yeah it was a tear jerker for sure... IDK, normally i enjoy everything you post Staffy, but this one is almost demented... This dog cannot walk period anymore and he's still being kept alive for others because he's on his "last leg"? His owners are completely selfish IMO

Reactions: Carriana

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah it was a tear jerker for sure... IDK, normally i enjoy everything you post Staffy, but this one is almost demented... This dog cannot walk period anymore and he's still being kept alive for others because he's on his "last leg"? His owners are completely selfish IMO
I kind of thought about that too. I have never had to make a decision about putting a dog down. All of our dogs just went in their sleep, but I have always thought that when a dog stops being a dog then it's time to consider putting them down. As far as Baxter I have mix feelings. One one hand I think let the old pup go. But then when I saw how much he touched those people.... then I'm not so sure. But thats me and sometimes I can be a softy!

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
I kind of thought about that too. I have never had to make a decision about putting a dog down. All of our dogs just went in their sleep, but I have always thought that when a dog stops being a dog then it's time to consider putting them down. As far as Baxter I have mix feelings. One one hand I think let the old pup go. But then when I saw how much he touched those people.... then I'm not so sure. But thats me and sometimes I can be a softy!
sorry, I haven't been on since i posted on this thread last lol. He does do some amazing things for those people, and he doesn't seeem miserable, but on the same note he doesn't seem happy if that makes any sense.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts