Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

This is what Bobo would have looked like in the 1800s :)

Big smile

My fingerprint smudges on the lens --no bueno

This was after about 45 minutes playing outside.... He was over it..... Lazy boy

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
Lauren, I love seeing my Cuda's (RIP), a.k.a. Cukoo, big brother in all his glory!!! The day you stop taking and showing pics of Kangol on here is the day I leave this site;)

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Its BoBo Sir Handsome the 1st! :clap::rofl:
LUV these pix Lala! :goodpost::woof:
Thanks, Nisse!!! He has such a great smile!

Lauren, I love seeing my Cuda's (RIP), a.k.a. Cukoo, big brother in all his glory!!! The day you stop taking and showing pics of Kangol on here is the day I leave this site;)
You are so great, Christian! Thank you for looking at my boy's pictures! Your comments always make me smile!:roll::roll::roll:

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts
Love the pics, Lauren. Showed my wife the "1800's" pic and we both LOL'd! Good looking boy!!!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Lauren, I looovvveee Kangol! He's sooo handsome! :) P.S. I'm so jealous of your beautiful green lawn! Ours has big brown spots around all the bushes from Leo peeing on them and spots with no grass at all from Leo and Nora racing around the yard. Dogos sure know how to mess up a lawn! lol

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Love the pics, Lauren. Showed my wife the "1800's" pic and we both LOL'd! Good looking boy!!!
Thanks, Ryan!! :):)

Lauren, I looovvveee Kangol! He's sooo handsome! :) P.S. I'm so jealous of your beautiful green lawn! Ours has big brown spots around all the bushes from Leo peeing on them and spots with no grass at all from Leo and Nora racing around the yard. Dogos sure know how to mess up a lawn! lol
Thanks, Keri!! Thanks for the comment about the yard.... I actually had to photoshop a dead spot out of it... shhh... I left a raw bone out there for two or five days and it killed the spot it was laying on....lol
Sadly, those beautiful green days are coming to an end; it turns brown toward end of October and makes the whole yard look less than appealing... then it gets all muddy and Kangol makes his fair share of doggy tracks :(:( I love summer I am so sad its already over. Thanks again for your comments!!

·
Registered
795 Posts
Ohhhh Kangol, you are such a pretty boy!!!

Molly says "If you are ever in New Orleans for any reason at all, I HAVE to meet you" "We MUST go on a play date."

lol Great pictures girl, love the videos too!

(im such a nerd.)

Reactions: pitbullmamanatl

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Love those kangol pics :) how long does the tennis ball lastlol , here tennis balls are 1 time use only lol n then loki pops em in half. HAhahaha

Reactions: pitbullmamanatl

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
Kangol, kangol, kaaaangol! HEY! :) :) :)

Woo hoooooooooooo! I love me some BoBo pics! He is looking like royalty! And dang girl.. you've got some nice looking yard! Very nice! I may have to say I'm jealous too! haha and that's funny you photoshopped it! LMAO!

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
great pics, I agree very handsome. :)
Thank you!

Ohhhh Kangol, you are such a pretty boy!!!

Molly says "If you are ever in New Orleans for any reason at all, I HAVE to meet you" "We MUST go on a play date."

lol Great pictures girl, love the videos too!

(im such a nerd.)
:rofl::rofl: I'm a huge nerd girl! LOL Kangol says, "Molly you are the first dog Ima call when I hit up NOLA." OMG girl they would make a serious duo. lol
Thanks for the comments!

Love those kangol pics :) how long does the tennis ball lastlol , here tennis balls are 1 time use only lol n then loki pops em in half. HAhahaha
Yeah they don't last long at all... That's why I buy the cheap ones from Wally World....lol

Kangol, kangol, kaaaangol! HEY! :) :) :)

Woo hoooooooooooo! I love me some BoBo pics! He is looking like royalty! And dang girl.. you've got some nice looking yard! Very nice! I may have to say I'm jealous too! haha and that's funny you photoshopped it! LMAO!
LMAO thank you, Adrian!!!! You are a riot! Bobo Fett says, "Thanks for looking!":goodpost:

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I love "white dog" Kangol soooo much!!!! White dogs are my first fave!!!! (My first were white, Ice and Chico)
Thank you!! lol Kangol's name was originally Iceberg, Ice for short, but then his "dad" and I decided on Kangol. Love me some white dogs too!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts