Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Took these pictures of Kangol and Mr. Mittens. I thought they were pretty sweet. The videos are of Kangol sleeping... and sleeping... that dog sleeps through anything, even rambunctious 2-year old boys climbing on him.
I wish I had those sleeping skills.

"You lookin at me?"

This is Mr. Murray K. Mittens but we just call him Mr. Mittens. He will be 11 this month. He walks with Kangol and me every night the whole way. He stays about 10 steps behind but keeps the same pace. He's alright for a black cat. A little cantankerous but has his sweet moments. He prefers to sleep in the sink.

My new favorite picture

Patriotic Pit Bull

Sleeping Bobo Fett

White Dog can sleep through anything

Calling his puppy

:woof::woof:

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
awwwww I love me some Kangol, Mr. Mittens is way to cute, love the hair cut. hahaha I'm telling ya him and Phoenix sleep just like each other, is wayyy to funny. That should be a contest, sleeping pit bulls :p Thanks for sharing Lauren :D

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
awwwww I love me some Kangol, Mr. Mittens is way to cute, love the hair cut. hahaha I'm telling ya him and Phoenix sleep just like each other, is wayyy to funny. That should be a contest, sleeping pit bulls :p Thanks for sharing Lauren :D
Cute pics :)
Thanks girls! Mr. Mittens was in a strange mood the other night. He rarely hangs out with me so I couldn't resist a few pics. There should totally be a "sleeping pit bull of the month" contest... HAHA
:sleep::sleep::sleep:

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
My fiancé loves kangol we just watched your videos and she laughs so hard when she sees him sleeping like a drink man.

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My fiancé loves kangol we just watched your videos and she laughs so hard when she sees him sleeping like a drink man.
Yeah he has a PhD in sleeping. I wish he had been snoring in those videos because it is hilarious, although sometimes it is so loud I have to roll him over to make him stop. Lets just say if he is asleep in his chair on the 1st floor and he is snoring I can hear him on the 2nd floor, even if my door is shut. Louder than any person I've ever heard. He snores like a drunk old man...:roll:

Definitely some cute pics!Thanks for sharing!
Thank you!

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Hes so photogenic :D

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
He's gonna get paint on your sheets!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
lmaooo at that last pic Lauren, I love me some Kangol, seriously. He wants to come visit his Aunt Tye Tye, he told me so when he called me last night :p More pics please;)

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Lolll <3 Kangol ... Mr sleepy lol ....... the way he sleeps makes me laugh every time I see him ... thanks for sharing Lauren
Me too, Ronnie!! He cracks me up everyday, all day. Even though he always seems to be in the same position it is still so unnatural and so very comical.

He's gonna get paint on your sheets!
Why do you think the sheets on my bed are so ugly in this picture? LMAO (it was a laundry day haha :roll:)

lmaooo at that last pic Lauren, I love me some Kangol, seriously. He wants to come visit his Aunt Tye Tye, he told me so when he called me last night :p More pics please;)
I bet he did call you last night, Tye. From his Blackberry too.

He said Aunt Tye Tye is one funny lady!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
:p lmaoooo see I knew it was him, he told me he wants to come visit me and chill on my couch :p Love that pic. Thanks for posting. :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts