Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well we got collars for everyone ( except Spock he had his already) so here is all the Niz gear!

These are the best collars I have owned so far and will be keeping Niz as my man collar man ;)

You can't see Spocks Collar but I am posting him anyhow ;)

Faith

Xena

Crixus

Snoop

Justice

Bailey Boo

Jerry Lee

Bumble Bee

Francis

Dumae

Scorch

Reactions: Firehazard

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
you have such a great looking pack :) They are all so adorable in the new collars :) My favorite it Bailey the the sticking out tongue :) lol

·
Registered
106 Posts
Man I couldn't imagine the amount of work and food you have to put in them dogs. Nice. I like Crixus...just something about that look. Nice pack.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Thanx everyone. Since Crixus, Xena and Jerry Lee can all walk together that made things nice! lol. Dumae and Snoop and Bumble Bee and Faith can all go for walks together too so at least walks I don't have to take everyone 1 by 1 lol. Plus with the property now I can let them go in the back field and run to their hearts content lol.

Training takes the most time. There is no way I could own this many dogs if they were manner less beasts lol.

·
Registered
471 Posts
where is bumbless pink .. I swear I would KILL for that dog =] every gettin rid of her .. think of me =]

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lol Bumble Bee belongs to my Mother In Law ;) I gave her to her last year.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
they all look so great , I know i commented on FB but that pic of boo with the tongue out is my fav lol, love that pic.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
they all look great!! nice work trevor! :D

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Love your pack Holly! :D Trev always doin it BIG!!

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
They all look stunning with their new collars!Nice job Trevor!And good job Holly with keeping your crew in such great shape!:cheers:

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
They all look great in the new gear. I really like that green on Bee, looks great on her. OMG Bailey and her tongue LOL she's so funny.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Super Moderator
4,625 Posts
All looking good. That Dumae has me loving black dogs. :)

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yeah I love blacks too. I hope to add a black gamebred some day in many many years when I have room again lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts