Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just reminded of this story and I wanted to share. When Helena was about 6 months old, it was my birthday and I asked my dad for a new dog crate for her. I also got her some Zen Puppy treats. I guess these are the equivalent of doggy crack because she absolutely loved them. Now Helena was never known to get into her treats or food. So I sat them on top of her new crate and left her upstairs in the room. Well I came back upstairs later and the bag was gone, and Helena was nowhere in sight. I was calling her name and she was hiding under the bed, with a ripped open empty bag of Zen Puppy treats, also hiding under the bed!!! She hid that bag good too... :rofl:She had a "it wasn't me" look on her face.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
That's so funny. If Dosia gets busted geting into stuff and he sticks out his bottom lip so far he makes it look like the worst underbite you've ever seen. I love it when dogs do the big sad lip. Does she give you the lip too?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Java does the eyes. she looks at u like she just got caught steeling a baby. i wanna laugh but at the same time i have to look displeased

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's so funny. If Dosia gets busted geting into stuff and he sticks out his bottom lip so far he makes it look like the worst underbite you've ever seen. I love it when dogs do the big sad lip. Does she give you the lip too?
OMG Yes she does!!! lol Generally when shes disappointed... like we won't let her up on the couch. It's the funniest thing. I need to try to get a pic of it!

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
OMG Yes she does!!! lol Generally when shes disappointed... like we won't let her up on the couch. It's the funniest thing. I need to try to get a pic of it!
That's too funny the sad lip is always followed by the big sigh and you can't help feelin bad huh.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts