Go Pitbull Forums banner

THEE AMERICAN BULLY

9K views 34 replies 17 participants last post by  LoudMouf 
#1 ·
As a photographer I have been the ability to shoot some beautiful American Bullies over the years. Here is a small collection of American Bullies I have shot over the years.

Later I will get on my external harddrive and look for some of my older stuff too.

See less See more
Reactions: American_Pit13
#2 ·
#18 ·
I believe that color is commonly referred to as sable or smutt (I know aren't those appealing sounding names, lol).

Mossberg is probably my favorite

#29 ·
I was at the All In Bully Bash in Jan. It was a well organized very well run show. Unfortnately when I am attending large expo-style shows it is difficult for me to prepare my dogs to show, speak with people who have questions at our booth, AND shoot photos. I showed two of our dogs, and handled one dog for another kennel at that show so my day was pretty hectic. I always take my camera with the intentions to shoot, but sometimes it just doesn't work out like I would like it to. lol

#30 ·
those are very well taken photos good job

#33 ·
Uh, yeah.... I'm going to have to be the echo of Lauren here.... where are my Rocko pictures?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.