1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
It amazes me how people throw harmless babies and animals away like they are disposable :( sick!

·
Silver VIP Member
2,261 Posts
that dog,would not have gotten that bad were I A neighbor.take the worse of the elements in society,ghetto fab,bikers,real scumbaggity types.I would have stood my ground,and said something....again.yep,been there done that.took the street heat for it.
kool-aid is for drinkin where I come from,not to double as blood.

·
GYPSY PAVING
445 Posts
Makes me Sick !!!

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
people are horrible!!! poor guy! :(

·
Registered
182 Posts
I can't stand how some people can just not care.. They are living breathing animals that depend on you for survival not some toy or clothes that you can just throw away when it is no longer cool or fun.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
UPDATE

Patrick's abuser was found and charged! :woof: I honestly think the charges for animal cruelty should be more severe, should be the same as child abuse/neglect!

Here's the link to the story:
Breaking News - Patrick's abuser located and charged - National Dogs | Examiner.com

And for those of you on Facebook, here's a link to his fan page. The Patrick Miracle | Facebook You can see all the photos of when he was found, he looks like a corpse! This page will also give you updates on how he is doing. :)

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
oh i am glad to hear he is coming along, they sent that around the rescue unit when he was first found and i truthfully didn't know if he would survive, hope he makes a full recovery and keep his sweet disputation

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
UPDATE: apparently, the woman is pleading "not guilty" to the charges... seriously?!?! ugh... at least she's in jail though...

·
Registered
20 Posts
i had to look it up on youtube because i couldn't get that link to work right.. the story made me sick to my stomach. i cannot fathom ANY person doing such things, especially to an animal that only wants to love and please.

you can follow patrick's progress from the youtuber GSVSPetHospital

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
wow, they couldve at least taken the dog to get euthenized

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
instead of throwing it in the garbage i mean

1 - 15 of 15 Posts